Temp forum

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to let everyone know that the "Temp" forum will remain active for a while. If for no other reason than for me to get a little more experience running a message forum. I would like to thank all of you that responded so expeditiously when Valium helped me get this thing going at 0400 this morning. Thanks again, if you have any suggestions or questions, just let me know.

Don

Temp Forum Clicky Thingy

rock.gif

Don,
Good job on that. Thank You for setting up a refugee camp so quick! Lets just hope we never really need it!

A big thanks Don...Helped to ease a lot of peoples pain...

Apprecitate the rapid reponse to help the members going through Org withdrawal!

I thought the Temp Forum was a great Idea... I didn't get to stay there long.. Have Life and wanted to ride yesterday...
biggrin.gif

I say lets keep it going . Doesnt hurt to have a Backup..

Just wanted to make a couple of things clear, understand this is NOT in competition with the ORG. There are three primary reasons for the "Temp" site.

1) Cap and Rubbdah got me, just like they did a lot of ppl.  So this was thrown up as an asylum for the victims of "April Fools Day '06".

2) My wife wants to start a forum about Friesains (a breed of horse that for the most part is imported from the Netherlands, and yes we will be buying one, doh).  It is a good place for me to gain experience.

3) And probably the most important reason, this dawned on me this moring, even with all Cap and Rubbdah's experience, there could be chance that the ORG could go down, not permanently, but hardware failure and the like.  It will give everyone a place to stay updated on the ORG's status.

Thanks for you help and support.

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: "Didn't want to offend by calling ppl refugees. LOL!!"|1143999444 -->

So this was thrown up as a refugee camp.[/QUOTE]

Refugee
rock.gif

That offends me! If you call me a refugee one more time I'll be forced to tip over some cars and loot my local Walmart!

I prefer VICTIM of April Fools Day '06.
smile.gif

I don't have to live like a refugee (Don't have to live like a refugee)... Tom Petty...helllooooooo!
Don, just logged on over there..... thx.

nice. we have to jot down the new address.

guess you cant use some kind of forwarding url like hayabusa2.org to point to yours or rename the DNS name.
or something?

thanks for your work.

A big thanks Don...Helped to ease a lot of peoples pain...
+1 it was a real lifeline to us all.. Cheers Don.

Even though it was a joke and it has to be said......... "A good one it got us all"....... None of us were aware of it...

The relief I felt when I found you guys was... Well... no words can describe...

I'll not forget our saviour,
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

Back