TEACHING MY WIFE TO DRIVE

Chicks look great with road rash up and down their bodies.
beerchug.gif
to your thinking only the interstates could possibly be dangerous.

Stupid is as stupid does
Forrest Gump

To be fair though, Congrats on showing your girl how to ride.

Good to have her join you in your hobbies... just like she got her DL, have her fill out the organ donor card as well. If you can't help yourself, maybe you can help others...

GOod for her and you. I let my girlfriend ride mine is a parking lot last summer. She's drove a 48 pan head for years so I figured she should be ok. She also killed it when taking off. (Thats to be expected when your use to a cable clutch.) She drove it around the parking lot great. Then she came to a stop and she lost her balance and it started to go over. I was to far away to help and down her and the bike went. THANK GOD FOR SLIDERS.

Good to have her join you in your hobbies... just like she got her DL, have her fill out the organ donor card as well.  If you can't help yourself, maybe you can help others...
you are going to need organ donor card anyway regardless of riding or not, because you never know what happens to you the next day.
when is time for you to go, it is time regardless of riding, driving walking. IT IS YOUR DESTINATION.

Good to have her join you in your hobbies... just like she got her DL, have her fill out the organ donor card as well.  If you can't help yourself, maybe you can help others...
you are going to need organ donor card anyway regardless of riding or not, because you never know what happens to you the next day.
when is time for you to go, it is time regardless of riding, driving walking. IT IS YOUR DESTINATION.
exactly i don't get all the hate, he knows the consequenses (spelling?) but you don't know wether your gonna walk out the car and get clipped or whatever

SHE HAS ONE BUT WONT WEAR IT UNLESS WE ARE ON THE INTERSTATE
least likely place she will ever need it.... learning and practice should be done with gear on IMO.. getting "used" to the feelings of the lid and gear on are important IMO..

Sort of like "safe sex" sometimes....

2 helmet tragedies in my area, both Harley riders with beaney helmets.

1. A mans wife fell off the back and hit her head, she died! A real helmet would probably saved her life.
2. Man hits gravel, goes down, other than scrapes and bruises he hit his head and now has brain damage, again a real helemet would have probably saved him too.

Both low speed accidents.

SHE HAS ONE BUT WONT WEAR IT UNLESS WE ARE ON THE INTERSTATE
least likely place she will ever need it.... learning and practice should be done with gear on IMO.. getting "used" to the feelings of the lid and gear on are important IMO..

Sort of like "safe sex" sometimes....
She wouldn't even wear it there but her eyes keep drying out. LOL!
I think the Lamb made a funny...

rofl.gif

Whats safe sex?
rock.gif
j/k Here's an update for everyone, she wanted to go riding Sunday but i was like no i have to work on my stock car, well in the evening hours her sister came by first time she had seen the bike and so i took her for a ride. Well **** hit the fan from there let me tell you. Why do women have to make such a big deal out of things?
rock.gif
??

rock.gif

Whats safe sex?
rock.gif
j/k Here's an update for everyone, she wanted to go riding Sunday but i was like no i have to work on my stock car, well in the evening hours her sister came by first time she had seen the bike and so i took her for a ride. Well **** hit the fan from there let me tell you. Why do women have to make such a big deal out of things?
rock.gif
??
Because they can.
laugh.gif

rock.gif

Man hits gravel, goes down, other than scrapes and bruises he hit his head and now has brain damage, again a real helemet would have probably saved him too.

...and now his loved ones get to wipe his behind and feed him.

Not wearing gear is not just dumb...

it's selfish.

Now i appreciate all the no helmet concern but in Indiana you dont have to wear one, there for we dont, she will if we are going on the interstate, but i dont. I know bad me but not to be rude so please dont take it like that.
i bet u ride in shorts, flip flops, and tank top too.....

look dude, not tryin to bash ya, but bottom line is gear has been proven to save lives.  i cant say that i fully suit up everytime i get on the scoot, but i atleat have on my helmet gloves and riding boots and im sure 99% of the other members here atleast do the same.  the good thing about this country is that you have a choice...   i would think, as a rider, you would see all the potential harm in riding and prepare yourself in he event something bad were to happen.  you can have have an off and land on your shoulder and possibly break a collar bone, but if ya have an off and land on your head with no lid u might as well kiss your ass goodbye.  are lids a cure all save all, hell no, but they atleast give ya a better chance to survive in the case of a bad get off!

again, im super glad ur wife has takin interest in riding...  but as her husband, you should atleast have  enough balls to step up and tell her that a helmet is a necessitiy when riding.  

do what you wish, but id hate to be reading about something bad happening to you or your wife in the event that something goes wrong and an accident occurs.
Yeah bro I gotta get with Ozzy on that one, teaching them means teaching them right, including the helmet...
rock.gif
peace.gif

Back