Tatto idea

Don Hardcastle

Busa Ridin' Sailor (ret)
Donating Member
Registered
Here is part of the ink that I am designing for me.  Gimme some feedback.  Once this is done I gotta live with it for a while.  Thanks

Don

PS: Tattoo (-5 for spelling)

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142096920 -->

kanji1.jpg

It looks good, but in my honest opinion...

it kinda falls along the lines of an oxymoron~ I mean.. America's colors on a Japanese Kanji for a Japanese product~
rock.gif

here is my calf... you know i would just shade it in and not the american b/s you will catch crap from the hardley guys do the color schemme of your bike that would be cool

leg_tatt.jpg

Thanks for the input so far guys.

MRninja, thought about the doing the color scheme of the bike, but I have an 05LE to be accented in CF. Not alot of "pop" in a gun metal gray gradient. That is why we are experimenting in photoshop before I decide on a color scheme.

Don

how about rising sun colors, starting from the bottom working their way up...

Japan "Land of the Rising Sun"

I don't know...a JAPANESE symbol with red white and blue? Think about it. Rising sun sounds good, though.

Samuria, I like the tat.

Japan "Land of the Rising Sun"
i like this idea, they sell a black light orange you can do it in too. it "GLOWS" under the black light. i do tattoo work i got some off a guy on ebay<under tattoo stuff> his ebay name is wizardofink
<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/WIZARD-BLACKLIGHT-TATTOO-INK-SET-ORANGE-WHITE-1oz_W0QQitemZ5674399849QQcategoryZ82561QQrdZ

1QQcmdZViewItem" target="_blank">wizardofink link on ebay</a> this is for both white and orange but you can buy just one

<!--EDIT|redjamesbitch
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142298658 -->

Back