Tank protector?

legbuh

Registered
I just got my new jacket... It was the condura Suzuki one.

I love the jacket.. but it's the only MC jacket I've seen that doesn't have a flap over the zipper! I thought that was odd!

I do have a tank bra, but wondered if anyone made 3rd party zipper protectors for the jacket.. Not sure how it would work.. but something that covers the zipper.

IT's either that or buying some material like the jacket and some velcro and having my wife make one... I would think that would be fairly easy and a nice winter project.
smile.gif

I  just got my new jacket... It was the condura Suzuki one.  

I love the jacket.. but it's the only MC jacket I've seen that doesn't have a flap over the zipper!  I thought that was odd!

I do have a tank bra, but wondered if anyone made 3rd party zipper protectors for the jacket..  Not sure how it would work.. but something that covers the zipper.

IT's either that or buying some material like the jacket and some velcro and having my wife make one... I would think that would be fairly easy and a nice winter project.  
smile.gif
Is the entire zipper exposed or just the thingy used (I'll call it the tongue) to pull it open and to close it?

If you are talking about the tongue only, you can buy some velcro but only use the furry part. Since it has the adhesive on one side, maybe you can stick it to the tongue.

No, the whole thing (except the bottom). The bottom has a little flap, but the entire zipper is exposed. Very odd for a MC jacket I thought.. expecially one designed for riding a sportbike.

ART makes a smaller carbon version of a tank protector . I will post pics when I get home

Back