Tampa to old Town 9/10/09

ResidentEvil

Registered
Ok guys and Gals we're going to Old Town 2nite & all are welcomed. Meeting in Tampa at Sonics Restaurant 4315 West Hillsborough ave at 6:30 pm kickstands up at 7:00 pm ...we will leave there and stop in Lakeland to pick up more people and then on to Old Town.:beerchug:

LETZ RIDE

Hey! We should be there tonight. Weather pending of course. I know the ladies at ladiesletsride that are local will be there too for the single fellas. I havent heard from my bike club yet but I plan on riding out with my independent riders. See you there. You have my number.

Anyone from Orlando area we are meeting at the 7-11 on Colonial and I4. Meeting @ 7:30. Kickstands up at 8:00 to ride into Old Town (Kissimmee).

My number is (407)461-9081. Txt or call me if you would like to join us or might already be going.

Great turn out last night. The weather was beautiful. A sneak peek at fall. Prob close to 400 bikes I would guess. I have pics to upload for everyone tonight when I get home. Running on 2 hrs of sleep today. Yawn...

Thanks for hanging out ResidentEvil, always a pleasure when you show up!

You two are so cute. :laugh: Glad it was a great night and yes the nights are starting to feel good :thumbsup:

That was supposed to say trunk. Haha. Thanks Dino. I can always count on you...
Posted via Mobile Device

Just checking because I couldn't believe you would take a truck to a bike night.....then admit to it :laugh:

Great turn out last night. The weather was beautiful. A sneak peek at fall. Prob close to 400 bikes I would guess. I have pics to upload for everyone tonight when I get home. Running on 2 hrs of sleep today. Yawn...

Thanks for hanging out ResidentEvil, always a pleasure when you show up!

Yup another good night ...no rain....no tickets...nobody got hurt.... and good friends...:beerchug: good to see you too :thumbsup: that girl you was with is funny

just a quick photo until I get the rest loaded...

Me and ResidentEvil last night...

166sm.jpg

Back