Talked with gunny on the phone tonight

rubbersidedown

TURBO-BUSA-RIDIN'-BASTID
Donating Member
Registered
He's feeling rough. The guy is resiliant thou. He will "adapt and overcome"... a line from our favourite movie.

The way cool news....he will be in Vegas.

See you there my friend.

Also,I dont want any of you bastids pushin' the man to ride.You'll all be racin' around like fools...Gunny's head wont be into hi-speed. I know I dont have to mention it,or say anything...but...keeping my mouth shut...thats just not my style.

boss_dog_angry_pointing_employee_sm_nwm.gif

Glad to hear this. I missed his call - will probably try again tomorrow. Good looking out!

Very nice. All the best, Guns...all the best. I'll send up a prayer for yer Pops tonight.

I'm glad he's still heading to Vegas...he could use a little cheer in his life right now...
smile.gif

Also,I dont want any of you bastids pushin' the man to ride.You'll all be racin' around like fools...Gunny's head wont be into hi-speed. I know I dont have to mention it,or say anything...but...keeping my mouth shut...thats just not my style.
I guess we better make sure he doesn't follow me
tounge.gif

We'll keep an eye on him, make sure he behaves.
biggrin.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Guns make sure to follow charles....he'll be the one with the "training wheels" on a Blk/Blue 02
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Guns make sure to follow charles....he'll be the one with the "training wheels" on a Blk/Blue 02
tounge.gif
laugh.gif

I can't understand why you keep forgeting that we put those training wheels on your bike to boost your cofindence!
wow.gif

tounge.gif

Good stuff.......... glad to hear somebody has being talking to our brother...

robb is salt of the earth...... or as you lads say over their "good people"..

Get plenty of the good stuff into him in Vegas CUZZ............ and keep him safe..

Back