taking predictions

yeah John's # is 319-651-SPAZ (shop #) I have his home # too but he doesn't like me to give that out unless its someone that he trusts so I won't post it here. If you can't get ahold of him by wednesday at the shop I'll give it to ya.

if you're thinking bout riding down there after 5pm get ahold of me and I'll ride along with ya. I think you have my phone #, if not I can pm it to ya again.

ok cool... ask him if he has 2 straps... for $20 I might as well get one too and see if it helps my ets.

Hey fst and hooken are ya gona go to the strip this weekend i talked to spaz and he plans to head to them over in IL somewhere can't rember where he said but looks like i might sneak down there for this weekend so he can take alook at my beast and head to the drags with him for a day at least should be intersteing so what are you 2 up to?
rock.gif

I thought they said they were going to byron but they could be going to cordova. I have stuff going on until saturday night. I think hooken has stuff also.

I C well mabey we can meet up another time hard to say i may make it i may not thats a long frikin drive for me to try and do in 3 days i'm driving for 2 of them
sad.gif

I would recommend the yellow box, I have not had any problems with it and we ordered the speedo heeler for my friends Gix 1000 and it kept on messing up. He finally sent it back and ordered a yellow box.

Back