Tail of the Dragon August 18 and 19

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Steve will be leaving OK City on the August 17th and heading my direction. He will be riding his 08 Busa. I will be meeting up with him in Crossville TN on Monday the 18 and we will be staying at the Phillips in Robbinsville. Steve would like to meet other .org members while in the area, and of course there are no better days than Monday and Tuesday to be on the Dragon. For those that may not know, Steve is our favorite Oklahome State Trooper
beerchug.gif

Here he is with his work Busa (Some people have no respect for anything)
winkold.gif

IMG_0293.jpg

Strange method of drying off your bike there Steve.... a towel might be a bit easier you think?

second thought ... maybe he is just "reigning" in the beast...
rofl.gif

One of my friends from the R1-Forum will be spending his honeymoon there. Brian will be on a FJR.

You guys should zip over to Asheville and we can go eat lunch.

Funny you should mention this. I missed being able to make the Spring Bash by a whisker of life events stopping me. I was actually just discussing a trip up in August. This may have made me get even more intent on trying to make that happen now. Coming up from Fla. Pencil me in as a "wanna be there" then entice me with offers I can't refuse and I will get more focused on making it happen. I have a court date in August, but I don't think it is that week.

Funny you should mention this.  I missed being able to make the Spring Bash by a whisker of life events stopping me.  I was actually just discussing a trip up in August.  This may have made me get even more intent on trying to make that happen now.  Coming up from Fla.   Pencil me in as a "wanna be there" then entice me with offers I can't refuse and I will get more focused on making it happen.  I have a court date in August, but I don't think it is that week.
I hope you make it.
smile.gif

It will be a party...it's mine too.
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif

I'm gonna meet Steve in Crossville, you should join us there and ride to Robbinsville...call me if you want to
smile.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Hey Ray, I'm headed to Sturgis, When I get back I'll check the work load..I am well overdue for a break.. 1 vacation in 7/8 years ,work every holidat etc . i'm burning out. But I'm learning to take a break.. SOOOO I will do my best to be there. Call ya soon. & I finally locked your number in my phone
smile.gif

I will be heading to Charlotte Tue afternoon or Wed. Depends on how much riding I want to do in the area. Probably Wed. A friend from Charlotte is coming. Depends on his time line.
It would be a waste not to stay Tue all day after the 950 mile ride to get there.

I will be heading to Charlotte Tue afternoon or Wed. Depends on how much riding I want to do in the area. Probably Wed.  A friend from Charlotte is coming. Depends on his time line.
It would be a waste not to stay Tue all day after the 950 mile ride to get there.
It's all about what you want to do
beerchug.gif

Back