Tactical gear at the bash, trying to justify a "business trip".

Would you be interested in a Armalite AR-10 Match A2 Upper (carry handle model) topped with a ACOG TA01 (308 recticle) ranged out to 800 meters? I would even throw in the trigger, grip and a stock, if someone just wants to buy a stripped lower to complete the rifle.

Otherwise I'll see you at the bash, I'm sure I can hook you up with a light. (though that $700 one you speak of is pricey). The 951's and 962's aren't that bad.

Here is a pic of the ACOG and upper if anyone is interested.

Dsc_0660.jpg

Dsc_0661.jpg

DSC_0663.jpg

hey chris good hearing from ya...sorry bout the surgerys but glad you jumped on something just as fun....it was great shooting with you last time and my daughter talks about it alot...good times...

I've been thinking of ways to put together a Bug out Bag with Molle gear, etc. etc. but I'm having issues with finding anything American made, to start with. At least, anything that is fairly priced and decent quality. I refuse to buy Chinese made gear and I'm starting to see U.S. made stuff that is pretty crappy quality.

That said, I'll admit, I'm no expert on the gear itself, however, I'd love to see what you have available and what your pricing is.

Feel free to PM me.

--Wag--

Back