Sweet Gloves, Great Prices!

The picture king!  The gloves do look nice...they just seem like they'd sort of swallow up my hands and leave me with no good grip...I need to find a cycle shop with lots of gear to try on...then have Chris come up and take pics of all the stuff!  :D
{in my best Paul Teutul Sr. impression}

I gotta tell ya, I really thought the same thing.

{/Paul Teutul Sr. impression}  ;)

Seriously Michelle, just seeing the gloves on newenough.com's site and the shot posted here by our ol' pal Rev I was concerned about the apparent bulk and stiffness of these gloves. I wondered if I'd be able to manipulate the levers with 'em on. I even looked at lesser gloves for some of my riding because I was afraid that the Teknics would be too much for every day riding.

After tryin' 'em on and riding with them I gotta tell ya that any concerns I had about these gloves faded away like a ZX12R in a busa rearview mirror.  :super:

As big and bulky as they appear to be, even in person, they honestly wear and work like a plain medium weight leather glove, like what I wear at work during the winter. In fact, they allow me to work my hands even more freely and allow better feel of the controls than some standard non-riding gloves I've had would have.

These gloves are absolutely the second best thing I've ever bought pertaining to riding. #1 is the busa, #2 are these gloves. 'Course the Pit Bulls come in a close third.   :cool:
Thanks for the info Chris...I'm late in seeing this thread....it's been a hell of a week!

I need to find someplace near by to check out gear...a nice glove might have saved my finger today! :D

Thanks for the info Chris...I'm late in seeing this thread....it's been a hell of a week!

I need to find someplace near by to check out gear...a nice glove might have saved my finger today!  :D
Yeah, just don't judge all race type gloves by what you find in the shops to try on. I didn't like any of the gloves in the local shops anywhere near as well as I like the Teknics. Most of the others actually did seem a little bulky and/or stiff. I'm sure they offer good protection but the comfort was nowhere near the Teknics.

If you can't find any Teknics in stock to try on and don't find anything else you like I highly recommend ordering a set of the Teknics from newenough.com and tryin' 'em out. I've talked with newenough.com about returns and they seem to be willing to bend over backwards to make sure I am 100% happy with my orders from them. I don't think you'd return the Teknics though. ;)

Back