suzuki rules

briXXer

Registered
mladin fuggin ruled today at fontana! they were behind schedule for qualifying so they were like an hour and half behind. and they only got one raced in since it started raining. but the one race they did get in was the superbike and mladin just walked all over everyone else!  no one could  touch him. e boz, b boz, and duhamel were they closest but they just couldnt do it.. stay tuned for more tomorrow. also saw 2 cool busa tshirts and picked them up. he said he has 2 other ones too but didnt have them with him. will post his website also later.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081062224 -->

awesome, thanks for the news brief. I wish I could have watched it.

By the way, has any Kawi bikes placed yet? I don't think so but I'm not 100% sure. Chris

I have never seen one of those in person. Think that would be the balls!

1 Why was the new kawi slow?
2 why were the new hondas slow? but they were up there ill give them that!
3 why were the new yamahas nowhere near the front?
4 why was mat so fuggin fast both 100k races?
5 if aaron was racing u think they couldve took 1 and 2?
6 why was the duc showing so well both days?
7 with the 3 not showing all that well with their new bikes, u think it may have an effect on their sales to the public? since they bet on people wanting to ride the bike that wins. yes i know they arent the "same" bike but u understand what im saying?
8 with the duc running so well u think some of the next tracks it may be able to real the yosh bikes in?
9 what tracks do the twins do better at? if fontana then thats not a good thing i would think.
10 u think honda may rethink not entering a RC in the mix?

the kawi post?  LOLOLOL.. NOT IN SUPERBIKE!  pridmore did take 3rd today in formula extreme.

today was pretty much a replay of yesterday.. mladin ruled the track again! and the ducati just couldnt real him in. the hondas nope. the kawi and yammies LOLOL nowhere near!

THE BEST PART OF THE DAY..... when i did the fan "squid" lap.
and of course i had to give an exhibition of speed somewhat since i was the only busa out there. redlining 4 th gear on the front stretch of the california speedway gave me such a woody i walked funny for awhile afterwards. on the back straight i was in 4th and climbing but didnt redline it. if u ever get a chance to do a fan lap DO IT! it will now be a mandatory thing to do every year from now on! $10 well spent

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081136648 -->

tshirt 1

DSCN1297.JPG

the new zx10r in race form.. if somebody wants to that signed up on that kawi board the other day.. save it and post it over there form them. im sure they would luv to see it!

DSCN1443.JPG

last one.. but i have sooo many.. and yes i wore HAYABUSA.org shirts both days. just cant really tell in this pic. but mat mladin is the man and had to get his autograph

DSCN1444.JPG

that man is fast hes turning into the Tiger Woods or Michael Jordan of superbike

<!--EDIT|orangebusa??
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081161466 -->

Absolutely amazing that despite all the efforts the Zuks keep coming out on top. It's truely a shame....wander is this has been posted on the r1-forum.com site. He he he he!!!!

Too cool man! I would love to go to any races like that Superbike, Superstock, Formula Extreme, anything! And so cool that you got to get an autograph. Really liked the T-shirts too. Would love to have those. Post a like to where we can get them if you can.

MM did do some stompin'!

The one thing I don't understand (new to the watching M/C racing) is that why there are so many Japanese bikes in the American Superbike division (right word?), but when I watched the European Superbike competition in Australia a couple of weeks ago, I only saw one Suzuki, and one Honda. All the rest were Ducs.

Are the European racing rules somehow limiting the inline 4's in some major fashion? There didn't appear to be any Japanese factory racers in the Euro race. Pound for pound, wouldn't the inline 4 totally kick the crap out of a twin, all things being equal?

--Juggler

well u have

AMA superbike and related classes
WSB superbike and related classes
Moto GP

WSB only makes one appearance here in the US and thats laguna seca.  motogp doesnt come here and AMA is only in the US. WSB is World Superbike just in case u didnt know. ill post the race schedule for the AMA superbikes tomorrow. it was in the program. if i remember right there is a race in VA for the bikes. and ill get that website address for the tshirts tomorrow also, i think i still have it.

<!--EDIT|briXXer
Reason for Edit: None given...|1081216276 -->

Back