survivor this week

really whos going take it???
I say it boils down to Ruppert+I want sat Russel but mabe parvity she is hot but dang shes evil.Ever notice shes always laughing when somebody gets voted off?

survivor-john-jt-thomas.jpg

98305_D14261.jpg

The heros have been played like fools this season. They had at least 3 chances to get in the lead, and blew it EVERY TIME. Can't see how anyone would vote FOR Russell in the end, except if he were to take Jeri with him to the final two, since she hadn't done ANYTHING to deserve it.

I saw the scenes for this week. I don't think that Colby would lower himself with Rupert to team up with Russell...and it's a setup. I think Russell's gonna get outdone before the final 3 (I hope so I can't stand the guy).

I loved it - Candice got what was coming to her. And Danielle crying...priceless!

Last edited:
I hope Russel wins he should have last game.Coby is pathetic cant even beat the girls in any challenge.
I GIve RUPPERT CREDIT PUTING THAT ROCK IN HIS POCKET TO FAKE THEM INTO THINKING HE HAD THE IDOL WAS GOOD.Casandra sucks @ everything but least she does still have a idol stashed.

0000063581_20100107134402.jpg

DSCN2408.jpg

DSCN2408.jpg

DSCN2408.jpg

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

DSCN2408.jpg

DSCN2408.jpg

And does a good job of it.Russel was stupid 2 give her those immunity idols.
Somebody needed 2 slap him+SAY SNAP OUT OF IT BOY THERE A MILL @ stake.

Thursday night the challenge is to spend little time with a loved 1.

Back