Superbikes on speedvision

saygbye

10 sec L
Donating Member
Registered
i wish i had that 30 minutes of my life back. knew it would be dumb but had to give it a try. my favorite part was when the bada** got chewed out by the cop for doing a burnout at a redlight with cars all around.
blush.gif

what did everybody else think? (if you even watched it.) late

I hope the next show is better, otherwise Build or Bust is gonna look like a hit series by comparison.

Looks like SquidTV has a chalkline around it. I am about 30 minutes dumber than I was anyway. Look on the bright side. It makes Texas Hardtails look good.

Dan

hey I always liked Texas Hardtails what happened to it............OK I watched primarily for the blonde but anywho..:p

yea.. i watched it at 5.. then just now.. and both times it was horrible. made it look like sportbike owners r renagades and squids.
mad.gif

It should be renamed SQUID TV - That was a joke. We have a bad enough reputation w/ the general public & law enforcment w/ out crap like this. This sets a great example for the young teenagers starting to ride. I have also e-mailed Speed Channel my opinion.

<!--EDIT|MPH 200
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151508150 -->

Recorded it on Tivo last night... may not watch it after the rave reviews....

The promo spots were enough to turn me off. Watching less and less of speed TV. Speed you are hitting new lows!
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif
drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

drooling3.gif

the best thing anyone can do is email the station on this....let them know just how wrong they were to air that crap.... it wasn't "good" for anyone.

Back