Super streetbike beauty and the Beast

I hope I dont step on anyones toes but Im the owner of www.alteredchrome.com we sell  bolt-on goodies  for sportbikes. Not big or anything but we are known for the tribal chain guards and heel guards featured on most of today's winning showbikes. I do offer forum member discounts on all products and if you don't see it on the site email me will find it for ya. Dont like losing a sell but hate even more telling someone "I dont know".           Brian
You wouldn't step on anyone's shoes if you were to donate a chain guard or something to the site to raffle of and raise funds!

Man am I full of great ideas or what?

biggrin.gif

I put pics in for my bike and then voted fo the Green Dragon...........
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:green'>Just kidding</span></span>

add +22

I hope I dont step on anyones toes but Im the owner of www.alteredchrome.com we sell  bolt-on goodies  for sportbikes. Not big or anything but we are known for the tribal chain guards and heel guards featured on most of today's winning showbikes. I do offer forum member discounts on all products and if you don't see it on the site email me will find it for ya. Dont like losing a sell but hate even more telling someone "I dont know".           Brian
I seen his bike in person and got a chrome chain gaurd off of Brian at the same time. VERY NICE STUFF. I'm waiting on a few more things and after I get everything installed I'll post some pics. Hey, Brian I sent an email to a bunch in my address book that are into bikes and told them to vote for ya. GOOD LUCK HOPE YA GET IT.

Thanks guys I greatly appricate it. As for the raffle I would be happy to donate a chain guard just need one of the moderators to shoot me a email. Its the least I can do for everything I learned off the forum. Again shoot me a email alteredchrome@sbcglobal.net Brian

Back