Sunday Breakfast in Texas:

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
Was a great ride today. Jerry (ZX-10), Steve (GSXR750), Joe (GSXR 750), Jody (GSXR 600) and I today. Started out with breakfast. Yum. Then:

Great weather. Great riding conditions - maybe a little windy - just a great overall day for running the long and winding roads of 149 and 1778 this morning.
On the way out, I led the charge and stayed swiftly out front - right where I like to ride. They were all back a ways then Jerry came up and stayed with me a while. We saw speed of easily 155+ at times during my lead. Very fun.

We took a short break you know - water / gatorade - and carried on. This time Steve was out in front. I don't much care for riding in the pack unless i'm on the track, but it worked nonetheless. We were running real nice. There were a few times that Jody struggled to keep pace. But we were all pushing it.
Then Jerry took the front - and BAM we were back up to running 150+ again. Fun time. Except one spot were it got to fresh tar/gravel - not very fun at speed. No one liked that pass.
Then it was the home stretch. Nice, swift pace. Ahhhhhh. What a way to sunday.

If any of you guys live in / near Houston - or ever find yourself in town - Sunday morning breakfast crew is always running!!

Sounds like fun, you guys be careful!
smile.gif

I am going to catch up with you one of these days. Either at 1960 or somewhere.

Are you gonna be out Wed. night this week?

Back