suburban vs hayabusa

thanks for the support i took another oxy so i could get outta bed.

who wants to help me put the turbo kit on my next busa!
laugh.gif
Get well and be able to get outta bed without drugs first and then think about turbo later. But it's good to hear that you plan on getting back on the saddle again.

Sorry to hear about your accident, and thanks for the reminder of how dangerous it is out there. Hopefully you make enough in your settlement to buy 1,000 Busa's!
wink.gif
Hope you have a quick recovery!

Sorry to hear about your accident, and thanks for the reminder of how dangerous it is out there.  Hopefully you make enough in your settlement to buy 1,000 Busa's!    
wink.gif
Funny we were just pointing out to him how dangerous it is out there and he proves the point. this is the same guy doing wheelies and stoppies on day 1 with the Busa right? Experienced rider and all i think would always ride with an out in mind. I mean if someone pulls out in front of me I will probably hit them but then again I don't claim to be able to do stoppies on a dime and ride wheelies on 800 lb bikes.. I have visions of when Clark Kent went looking for a phone booth to put his cape on and realized all the phone booths are stand-ups without doors. You can almost hear him say DOOOOHHHHH, what do i do now.

this may rub him the wrong way but I'd much rather tell him to take another pill, get some rest while I bash you a bit than posting messages about his death. Wise up dude, share your story with other newbies and ride safer.

Sorry to hear that man.  Hell I almost got into one myself.  My light turned green last night and some a$$hat in a CRV ran the red light.  You heard this loud tire screeching as he barely dodged my front wheel.  I was going to chase him, however I thought that I would just end up in jail for beating the #### out of him, plus I had to catch up with some fellow riders.  These type of people should have their licenses taken away for life.
damn brother, when did that shyt happen??

Sorry to hear that man.  Hell I almost got into one myself.  My light turned green last night and some a$$hat in a CRV ran the red light.  You heard this loud tire screeching as he barely dodged my front wheel.  I was going to chase him, however I thought that I would just end up in jail for beating the #### out of him, plus I had to catch up with some fellow riders.  These type of people should have their licenses taken away for life.
I heard a comedian say onetime when you see these people you should tag them with a paintball gun and when the cops see them with 3 splatters they get pulled over and ticketed for being an IDIOT!

Sorry to hear about your accident, and thanks for the reminder of how dangerous it is out there.  Hopefully you make enough in your settlement to buy 1,000 Busa's!    
wink.gif
Funny we were just pointing out to him how dangerous it is out there and he proves the point.  this is the same guy doing wheelies and stoppies on day 1 with the Busa right?  Experienced rider and all i think would always ride with an out in mind.  I mean if someone pulls out in front of me I will probably hit them but then again I don't claim to be able to do stoppies on a dime and ride wheelies on 800 lb bikes..  I have visions of when Clark Kent went looking for a phone booth to put his cape on and realized all the phone booths are stand-ups without doors.  You can almost hear him say DOOOOHHHHH, what do i do now.  

this may rub him the wrong way but I'd much rather tell him to take another pill, get some rest while I bash you a bit than posting messages about his death.  Wise up dude, share your story with other newbies and ride safer.
Dudewizzer...

Did you even read the post? Have you ever had anyone turn left in front of you? Have your ever been in a crash that wasn't your fault?

I'm guessing that you are under the impression that you can control your bike at all times regardless of what others do around you. We should all be so lucky.

Think about this: You're traveling down the street staying within your safety comfort zone. You've got an "out" planned for every situation "YOU" see as a potential hazard. Now, 30 feet in front of you, an oncoming vehicle, WITHOUT any signaling, turns directly across your path. WTF do you do?

You're going to get nailed and lay there wondering wtf just happened, because you never saw it coming, and when you did see it, it was too fuggin late. NO, it was not your fault, but you're still in a world of pain and your bike is trashed.

Now, when you're able to get around, you manage to post a message to let everyone know about the crash. Then, along comes some fuggin jerkoff bashing you because you ride aggressively...even though you weren't at that particular time. This fugghead has judged you for your past actions, and not just tried to look at this incident alone.

Oh, now reverse all of this, and you'll see how you're treating a fellow rider when he's hurt. Not that I agree with how he rode his Busa ride after he got it, but what does that have to do with his crash? Not one fuggin thing!

Now go troll somewhere else
mad.gif

Agreed Stkr00. I read bonestock's original posts about stunting his new BUSA. Even though I disagreed with his actions, it's his Busa and I wished him the best. Yes, it is ironic that this happened to him just days after getting his new scoot. You've prolly seen my post "Case going to Trial"

I was in the exact same scenario except the woman tried to negotiate a U-Turn in front of me and my wife without warning, no signaling, nothing!! I always made sure to have every escape route in my head. This happened so fast and in such a small distance that I don't think even Valentino Rossi could've escaped it (well, if he was riding solo, MAYBE). I REMEMBER THINKING THAT NO RIDER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH WHAT WE JUST WENT THROUGH. But the sad fact remains that accidents do happen and it's up to us to always have a plan of action if/when it does occur. I hope BoneStock learns his lesson, maybe not, but at least he's alive to still tell his side of the story.

Sorry to hear this, I too had a hayabusa vs suburban (woman driver) but I faired much better than you. Sucks to hear your bike being totaled. But seems you will come out of this well.

thanks for the backup stkr00 and gtrpimp. dudewizr there was no possible out for me it was her or a cement wall. when i am riding fast or doing wheelies i make it a point to not do it in residential ares or congested areas. my buddies and i usually go practice in a local industrial park on weekends (read no cars or people) i am not an irresponsible rider. had i been doin 70 or riding a wheelie i'd expect to be called reckless but i wasn't nor would i in those conditions.

Hope you make out alright and get completely healed up soon...

thanks for the backup stkr00 and gtrpimp. dudewizr there was no possible out for me it was her or a cement wall. when i am riding fast or doing wheelies i make it a point to not do it in residential ares or congested areas. my buddies and i usually go practice in a local industrial park on weekends (read no cars or people) i am not an irresponsible rider. had i been doin 70 or riding a wheelie i'd expect to be called reckless but i wasn't nor would i in those conditions.
Choose your place for fun.
smile.gif
I have friends who are all into the wheelies and stupid stuff but they dont do it in front of the general public. Sorry to hear your bike got trashed and you got beat up but hey, you're alive and kickin' right? Hope you have a speedy recovery and get back to two wheels soon.
smile.gif

To the vicodin: I heard you're not supposed to mix ot with achohol because it magnifies the effects...
wink.gif

smile.gif

Best wishes from the guy you branded an "#######" for suggesting that such a thing might happen to you mere days before it did.

Either way getting hit by large cars sucks, enjoy the drugs.

moX

6 days? anyone beaten that record?

Dayum, that really sux, big time. Heal up fast and get back in the saddle, bro.

And take that advice about getting a lawyer. You'll be glad you did.

--Wag--

wink.gif
Funny we were just pointing out to him how dangerous it is out there and he proves the point.  this is the same guy doing wheelies and stoppies on day 1 with the Busa right?  Experienced rider and all i think would always ride with an out in mind.  I mean if someone pulls out in front of me I will probably hit them but then again I don't claim to be able to do stoppies on a dime and ride wheelies on 800 lb bikes..  I have visions of when Clark Kent went looking for a phone booth to put his cape on and realized all the phone booths are stand-ups without doors.  You can almost hear him say DOOOOHHHHH, what do i do now.  

this may rub him the wrong way but I'd much rather tell him to take another pill, get some rest while I bash you a bit than posting messages about his death.  Wise up dude, share your story with other newbies and ride safer.
Dudewizzer...

Did you even read the post?  Have you ever had anyone turn left in front of you?  Have your ever been in a crash that wasn't your fault?

I'm guessing that you are under the impression that you can control your bike at all times regardless of what others do around you.  We should all be so lucky.

Think about this:  You're traveling down the street staying within your safety comfort zone.  You've got an "out" planned for every situation "YOU" see as a potential hazard.  Now, 30 feet in front of you, an oncoming vehicle, WITHOUT any signaling, turns directly across your path. WTF do you do?

You're going to get nailed and lay there wondering wtf just happened, because you never saw it coming, and when you did see it, it was too fuggin late.  NO, it was not your fault, but you're still in a world of pain and your bike is trashed.

Now, when you're able to get around, you manage to post a message to let everyone know about the crash.  Then, along comes some fuggin jerkoff bashing you because you ride aggressively...even though you weren't at that particular time.  This fugghead has judged you for your past actions, and not just tried to look at this incident alone.

Oh, now reverse all of this, and you'll see how you're treating a fellow rider when he's hurt.  Not that I agree with how he rode his Busa ride after he got it, but what does that have to do with his crash?  Not one fuggin thing!

Now go troll somewhere else
mad.gif
I did read the post and his other posts about his riding style on day one of ownership. I realize anything can happen to anyone at anytime that's why you'll never read a post from me that allows you to come along later regardless of the circumstances and sy "I TOLD YOU SO". I think a few months ago when myself and several other people have asked about owning the Busa as a first bike most people suggested against it because of the power. However, most of the mishaps occur to people that have been riding for years and wren't under power situations. You're scenario speaks of riding along in my "safety comfort zone", there's no such thing! If your on 2 wheels you never get comfortable, when you do LOOK OUT! for that lady on the cell phone, drinkin coffee and tryin to slap her kids in the back seat. I won't apologize for the fact that if you start your first posts about owning the Busa bragging about doing stunts that most poeple in that thread don't agree are possible and then you are in an accident expect a certain level of "I told you so". I don't nor does anyone else on this board wish bad circumstances on anyone, you can file this series of posts under Tough Love or choose to ignore it. I am glad he is OK and I think if there is not a lesson learned and passed on then it's all in vain and more than likely will happen again if not to him then the next guy who starts his post with "Dude you shoulda seen the wheelie I pulled on the way home from the dealership, rolled up in front of my house hittin the stoppies!" If you find releif by resorting to your name calling then go ahead I can live with it.

Back