Sturgis this yr

Yeah that might be a bit steep which motel was that for? anyways and if ya not into that there are all sorta Ranches with cabins you could stay at
Here are some links to check out and hunt on

Acommidations page i found

Rapid City and the Surrounding area

Check out these 2 links should give you alotta info on places you can stay and everything good luck and hope to see ya there and stugis is like 35 miles away i looked it up and i'll probly have my valk out there who knows i may bring both

I should be up there with a few buddies of mine. I've made it there for the last 2 years. My dad lives just outside of Custer so it's very convenient for me. It's definitely a must do for everyone at least once.

Flying Swan:
Check Spearfish. It is just West of Sturgis and is quite nice. About 20 mins from downtown Sturgis! I think I will be out there again this year on my custom, If I go Maybe we can all meet!
smile.gif

Hey Justintime,
If I could we could ride down together. You're just south of me..I live in Vancouver BC. Anyways, it's not for sure yet..I'm booked to go to Daytona for Bikeoctoberfest already...and I'm booked to go to Bike Week in 2005 and I'm booked to go to Laguna this year. Man...this is getting crazy. Let me know when you're going and what route you're taking?
Midnight..thanks for the link..I'm going to check everything out...if we all do go..we should try to met up for dinner or something. Ciao.
smile.gif

<span style='color:firebrick'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>OK those of you that need your hat for Spring time.

100 hats to go... I will buy and give the 25th order free, followed with the 55th order free and the 99 order free. you do not want to be at events with a crowd and risk not being seen by your Brother and Sister Hayabusa.org members. Let's see how fast we can get these hats on some heads. Have fun and good luck.</span></span>
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Ninja Eater,
How do we get a hat? Where do I send my certified cheque..I don't want to do the visa thing please.
Oh by the way gang..I got my new Silver V-Rod last Friday..I love the bike. I can't reach the pegs very well but the machine is unbelieveable. It has incredible power..extremely smooth..the best cruiser I've ever riden. Love the bike to death...believe me it's the Busa of the Harleys'
smile.gif

Good deal Flying swan glad you enjoy it i only have my Valk right now to ride since the busa is still in the paint shop grrr gona be the end of this month man the anticipation is killing me anyways hope to see ya at the rally with or with out busa
cool.gif

I am going to Colorado and then up to Sturgis somewhere around the 9th. If anyone has solid plans on going there, drop me a PM.

Hey NE, I'm going to look for a link to get a hat off 'ya, if they are still available.

Back