Stunt armor cage

you plan on stunting with a busa ??? There's a bunch of slider installs if you are just looking for a good frame slider setup :thumbsup:

I stunt with mine too, and it's really no different than any other bike.

Those cages require 2 holes per side and I think they look good.
I'de have one if it didn't take away from cornering clearance.:beerchug:

Those dam Busa Stunters make me mad. You don't see me stunting my model T :laugh:

eb9a051f-4b9e-45bd-a966-276cc4b1f248.jpg

Like sixpac says, you'll give up some lean clearance. The thing that would worry me most is getting my leg caught under one of the bars and not being able to free my self during a crash.

Why do I get my balls busted when ever I ask a questions.. Im a downed busa rider making a comeback, ended up paralyzed so me and a buddy are inventing landing gear like a plane for a busa. I want a strong cage incase the landing gear fails and I fall over at a intersection. no sliders, no stunting just like the thread says, a cage.

Why do I get my balls busted when ever I ask a questions.. Im a downed busa rider making a comeback, ended up paralyzed so me and a buddy are inventing landing gear like a plane for a busa. I want a strong cage incase the landing gear fails and I fall over at a intersection. no sliders, no stunting just like the thread says, a cage.

There is a "set" humor that goes with this site. You have to spend a lot of time here to get it. Most people posting are only posting to ruffle feathers. Sorry to hear about your accident, and I for one am glad you are working to get back out on two wheels! GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

yeah dont take it personal these guys are just having fun, i know nothing of them except the guys at the local bike night use them and they seem pretty strong, thats about all i can give ya bro, good luck getting back on:thumbsup:

Back