Stumbles off idle

chvyeter

Registered
My busa is stumbling off idle. I'm thinking maybe it's a tps sensor bad or out of adjustment. How do I check it or any other tips on what to look at? I haven't found the ohms the tps should be set at online yet. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Bike also runs really rich so I just change the plugs. Still rich tho.

There is a pug in the tail. You have to use a jumper wire. I have a 2002 and there's one way it can go. Connect the jumper and the dealer mode comes on. I set my tips in the middle.

I have the idle set around 1100 rpm. I set the tps after I removed and cleaned it in dealer mode. Same problem is there. Didn't change at all.

No codes and I just replaced the plugs last weekend. Coils I haven't checked but other than around 2,500 rpms and below the bike runs perfect. Still seems like it's rich though.

Fixed it. Checked the vacuum lines and found one from the sensor on the frame that connected to the valve under the airbox wasn't plugged off. Plugged it off and bike runs perfectly.

Back