Striptease 2

Thanks Guys  
beerchug.gif

The 04 limited edition is for my neighbor just wanted to clarify that . He was keeping a close eye to the installation and he will take the bike for a ride so who knows maybe he will go Turbo as well
rock.gif

With money growing on trees  here I might buy another  Busa  how about the 2005  1800 CC  ?
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|madlyhs
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090053448 -->

One of these days when my broke azz can save up enough loot I'm gettn one too.  Hey Madlyhs, have you heard from Marc (Bull350) last week I tried sendn the,Playa a email to wish Holly and him a Happy New years but no reply from the brutha.  Last that I heard from him was that he had sold his Turbo Busa and was planning on getting another one and installing a Ghetto kit.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104841834 -->

Man, missed this from many months ago. Looks like a sweet setup.

Thanks  Rhythm & BigBSBusa  

No, I have not heard from Marc Bull350 for along time I hope he is doing well . I can't wait to see his new Busa with the Ghetto installed , I am sure he will install it himself as he is way to smart
biggrin.gif

Ps: I got the picture with the dump pipe I just need to look for it and post it as Promised by me long time ago

Thanks

Dude you should see a Carbon fiber Turbo intake tubing, talk about Schweeet. I try and find the photoz of it.

Diffently tight, lQQks like theres no cutout in the fairing for the dump pipe. How did you get away with doing that mod
rock.gif

Hope it works . Carbon Fiber intake tubing.

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1104847707 -->

Attachments

• Carbon_Fibr.htm
    17.1 KB · Views: 179
Thanks but actually I cut toooo much from the bottom but of course I took the picture from a different angel so you do not get to see my fu…….ups clever ha
biggrin.gif

Thanks, the links works fine .

beerchug.gif

Thanks but actually I cut toooo much from the bottom but of course I took the picture from a different angel so you do not get to see my fu…….ups clever ha[/QUOTE]

You must have slip and taken a major chunk out of her
wow.gif

Might wanna change your screenname to Jawz
tounge.gif

Rhythm, that carbon tube looks killer. I think I see more carbon for the Busa..........And I thought I was done...LOL[/QUOTE]

Yeah Dawg, thatz one of the reason why I'm at a stand still and havent moved fwd with any of my projects. The Pimp n me wants to Bling the big girl out but the civilized side want to go with a whole nu differentl lQQk . The carbon and pwdr coat flava is really startn to grown on a brutha.

Back