street turbo package

IRONWORKER

Registered
I've decided to go with a turbo, i plan to get 1 this winter & hopefully completely finish the build before next summer....

My bike is a very low mileage (less than 1K) 00 that's completely stock minus a K&N filter & a Micron 4 into 1 - I'm NOT looking for big HP & i won't be upgrading to a stage 2 - My intrests are in building a reliable, streetable & durable busa that has loads of torque & spools quickly - Other than a few drags a year & possibly a trip to Maxton the bike will be used on the street exclusively

Based on my research it looks like the Hahn kit with the 16G turbo would be the way to go.... Am i right or wrong???

Thanks, Jon

I've decided to go with a turbo, i plan to get 1 this winter & hopefully completely finish the build before next summer....

My bike is a very low mileage (less than 1K) 00 that's completely stock minus a K&N filter & a Micron 4 into 1 - I'm NOT looking for big HP & i won't be upgrading to a stage 2 - My intrests are in building a reliable, streetable & durable busa that has loads of torque & spools quickly - Other than a few drags a year & possibly a trip to Maxton the bike will be used on the street exclusively

Based on my research it looks like the Hahn kit with the 16G turbo would be the way to go.... Am i right or wrong???

Thanks, Jon

The Stage One Hahn kit with the 16G Mitsubishi turbo is probably one of the quickest spooling turbo set ups out there. We have done many of these, and I will tell you from personal experience that it makes for a really enjoyable Stage One bike - probably one of the sweetiest and simplest turbo bikes to own. You will only regret it if you decide to try to upgrade it down the road . . .

The Stage One Hahn kit with the 16G Mitsubishi turbo is probably one of the quickest spooling turbo set ups out there. We have done many of these, and I will tell you from personal experience that it makes for a really enjoyable Stage One bike - probably one of the sweetiest and simplest turbo bikes to own. You will only regret it if you decide to try to upgrade it down the road . . .

How much is this kit going for a gen 1 with install? Do you recommend installing a intercooler?

Sent from my Hayabusa!

How much is this kit going for a gen 1 with install? Do you recommend installing a intercooler?

Sent from my Hayabusa!

The Hahn Stage One comes in around 5K with the install and tune. I would have to get current pricing from Bill Jr. - I would have to email him -since he won't take calls even from one of his dealers. If you are interested, I will do just that, although it usually takes him three days or so to respond . . .

The Hahn Stage One comes in around 5K with the install and tune. I would have to get current pricing from Bill Jr. - I would have to email him -since he won't take calls even from one of his dealers. If you are interested, I will do just that, although it usually takes him three days or so to respond . . .

Thanks for the info, I will call you before I bring my bike down and see what the best setup for me around January. After doing my research I'm defiantly going turbo now! Lol

Sent from my Hayabusa!

Back