Story time

Devious

Onward through the Fog
Donating Member
Registered
Allright guy's(and gal's). What is your latest and best story about beating up the competition. Who have you outrun lately and what were they riding. And most of all how close was the race and was the other rider a sore loser and made up all kinds of lame excuses or were they a good sport and admitted the loss hands down. And remember class, be creative but honest.

David

I can't buy a run here. As soon as they see what it is they look the other way. I tried to pick on a Boss Hoss the other night, pulled up on his left running 50 or so & he started looking into the darkness at the bushes on his right so I shifted up & went on my way.

Well hell, I heard the Boss Hoss guys thought their sheit didn't stink. So much for Urban legend.

I was challenged by a Honda Civic the other night on the way to work. It had one of those Super go fast 3' tall wings, a oversized muffler, mismatched bodykit, and about 30Lbs of body filler all over the thing - I think the owner is in the process of sculpting it into some sorta Fast&Furious type of deal. Anyhow, I declined the challenge, as I didnt want to endanger others by having him accelerate and possibly having parts of his civic fall off into the flow of traffic. Im sure that by not accepting his challenge, he is still having him Wet-Dreams thinking even the Busa's are unwilling to race him.

Everyone needs a dream.
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|valium
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127776551 -->

I was challenged by a Honda Civic the other night on the way to work. It had one of those Super go fast 3' tall wings, a oversized muffler, mismatched bodykit, and about 30Lbs of body filler all over the thing...
Well DUH!!!!! You do know all those things add a total of about 3 gazillion horsepower don't you? Plus 5 HP for each neon light under his car.

tounge.gif
Losers....
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif

<!--EDIT|doodoggy
Reason for Edit: None given...|1127783685 -->

Played with a 502 Boss Hoss a few months ago. No challenge at all, he just kept going up in smoke-even at a 60mph roll on. Had some kid in a "sport compact" show off his noisey blow off valve. Let him go, then ran him down, paced him for a few secs, then just rolled into it and left him. He was going for all he was worth, thought the garbage-can muffler was going to pop.

Back