stock no longer

:laugh:

Funny_Pictures_3433.jpg

pics will be up this after noon . i have acouple of things coming today from fed ex. . the only mod at this time is a red led lighting kit.

steve on busa.jpg

Last edited:
pics will be up this after noon . i have acouple of things coming today from fed ex. . the only mod at this time is a red led lighting kit.

Why hasnt anyone told me about the Baloon Mod, Im always the last to know. May not go to well with my Spikes though :laugh:

Id love to see what those balloons do at 186 mph...:laugh:

And whats with riding in shorts, man? be safer!

ah yes the ballon mod it is like doing sprints with a pairshute . i have a speeding problem! and the wife thought it would be funny

the shorts thing is only to the store and back if i do any real riding i wear my leathers. but i do have a helmet on and gloves . whats the first thing you do when you go down ? put your hands down.

you put your hands down? i thought it was "duck and cover" :laugh:

Not trying to be a nag on the shorts thing, and I am glad you wear your leathers. I, along with everyone else here, wants you to stay with us.

Its afternoon now where are the pics. :poke:

ok so here they are . i put on the exhaust and a new wind screen . and a under tail withe led tail light but the dam thing does not fit right when i had to trim the **** out of it then when i put the plastic clips in it it freaking cracked and not to mention i found another crack by where the left tail light is but here are the pics any way

tank protector.jpg

busa exaust.jpg

busa under tail.jpg

double buble.jpg

Back