Stock Exhaust...What did you do with yours?

crepitus

Registered
I changed my exhaust a couple years back and now my stock exhaust has been sitting in my basement for those years. I am trying to clean and organize the basement and need it gone but dont want to throw it our. What did you do with your stock exhaust? It does have a small scratch on one of the cans so I dont think it would sell on ebay plus i dont feel like shipping it.

Sell that sucker and get some money to do other mods!!!or send it to me and i'll sell it and make some money off of it!!!!

Yeah, lots of guys/gals use 'em to drill 'em out for better sound, or if they've rashed their own, or "pay it forward" and give 'em to someone on the oRg :thumbsup:

Like most of us here...I gave away two complete sets to fellow members in need of the parts.

I gave my stock set away to fellow who low-sided his 'Busa and I'm giving a set of Yosh CF slipons to yet another brother who dumped his bike in his driveway... :thumbsup:

Modified inside and out. Sounds very nice!

DSCN0484Medium.jpg

DSCN0481Medium.jpg

I am doing my full exhaust next week. I figured I would keep stock until I am sure I like the full exhaust and the bike runs well. After that, I most likely will sell.

Back