STL Meet and Greet Shirts

I would take one in 2xl. I like the white idea but Iam good with pink if semi is down for it.

brother, i can't ever go wrong as long as i follow in your footsteps :bowdown:

just look at those manly men :laugh:

IMG_6702 (Large).jpg

Normally I would say a lot of pink is a good thing but I am not so sure in this case. See you there.

if its not to late id take one in L. sorry for the late reply. i missed this earlier. if it cant be done, thats fine...and ill see you there

oh darn, i could have gotten them printed if that was the case. my wife was a graphic designer and still has connections.

thanks for all your hard work Lurch. I have a local contact who does a lot of work for me, that can still get the shirts in time for the event. here is what I came up with make sure your on here and it's right. if you want to change something it has to be done tonight, she is placing the order first thing in the morning. they will be $15 & $16 for 2xl and up.

BusaWhipped 1-2xl
hooken203 1-2xl
tmpowdercoating 2-xl
Semi 1-3xl
gsxrbots 1-3xl
darciedog 1-lrg & 1-xl
acehole 1-xl
busagirl4444 1-lrg
doniton2 2-2xl
omslaw 1-xl
mynewride 1-lrg

BusaWhipped 1-2xl
hooken203 1-2xl
tmpowdercoating 2-xl
Semi 1-3xl
gsxrbots 1-3xl
darciedog 2-xl
acehole 1-xl
busagirl4444 1-lrg & 1-2xl
doniton2 2-2xl
omslaw 1-xl
mynewride 1-lrg

If it's not too late, my son said that he'd like one also; put me down for 2 XL.

Do you have a pic of them yet? Maybe I'll order 2 if they are cool enough :D

they are on black shirts. the 2 Busa's are on back 11"x6.5" and the logo is on the front 4"x4' but no picks yet. the logo on the back won't be square they will cut it to the outline.

stl mng shirt design2.jpg

stlmnglogo3.jpg

I just got off the phone with the person doing the shirts and the quality of the imigages are not good enough, it would turnout blurry. they can redo the imiges for us but the shirts would cost a little more. I need to know what you want to do. the prices will break down like this.

lrg & xl - $18.75
2xl - $20.75
3xl - $21.75

please let me know by tomorrow at 1pm so she can get the order in if we want them. it's going to have to be all or nothing because she gave me these prices for 20 and we only have 17

$6 more per shirt to fix the graphic (a ONE time deal) on a big shirt, but cheaper to "fix" it on a smaller one? Not interested... Considering there is what, 16 shirts or so ordered..
Thanks for doing the running around, etc for the shirts, but I'm gonna pass on mine.
No disrespect to you though and thanks again.

Well after reading your PM, if it is in fact all or nothing, I'll take one for the team, but will express my disgust in the price increase..:poke:

Just so everyone doesn't miss out on it if I cancel my order. :beerchug:

guys please pm me your if you want one or not. if anyone else wants one you can get in on this as long as we meet our 17 shirts required.

Back