Sticker Removal

Magikman

Registered
OK I decided to take the stickers of and reflectors are off too.
wink.gif

Now how do I take of the decals without scratching the bike?

P.S. I did do a search for this but I couldn't find anything ... Lord knows I didn't want to have to ask for
1zhelp.gif
getting off stickers.
blush.gif

OK I decided to take the stickers of and reflectors are off too.
wink.gif

Now how do I take of the decals without scratching the bike?

P.S. I did do a search for this but I couldn't find anything ... Lord knows I didn't want to have to ask for  
1zhelp.gif
 getting off stickers.  
blush.gif
I used heat, WD 40, Goo Off and several other things. I still scratched my tank a little
sad.gif
Good luck.

Use a hair dryer for the stickers and wd40 will remove any cr*p thats left .

I used Alabama heat index of 107 degrees last week, fingernails (gently) and some sticker remover to get the goop off. Worked great!!
wink.gif

fingernail heat wd-40 perfect combo! no scratches , when i did mine i asked , and a board member who owned a body shop said to soak a rag with wd_40 lay the rag on the sticker goo for 30 sec then wipe away ! worked PERFECT:D

if yah got a "heatgun" for lets say .. " Heatshrink tubeing " .. use that ...or wash the bike many times in succsession
biggrin.gif

I WOULDNT MIND AWNSERING THIS QUESTION 100 TIMES A DAY , CAUSE STICKERS SUCK ! JUST DONT ASK WHATS A TRE ?
tounge.gif

I used the wife's hair dryer and gently removed it with a plastic putty knife. Once it was started, the glue protected the tank from the scraper. Some OOPS to remove the remaining glue.

Back