State Farm keeps getting better!

$122.00 - My wife used it to pay her ticket, 86 in a 65

jump9.gif

Cool, guess I'll be getting one for the car too. I've also got my home owners insurance through them, anyone get money back on that?

(bacharles @ May 24 2007,21:04) The funniest part about all of this is that Uncle Sam WILL get his hands on some of it.  Better be prepared to claim it on your taxes...
biggrin.gif
  Figured I would try to piss on you guy's parade since myself and others didn't and won't get squat.  Ain't I a stinker?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
:  
laugh.gif
no pissing on this parade
laugh.gif

11-patio-umbrella-olefin.jpg

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

Allright people, what's this all about? I have State Farm where's my checks? Did I just get reeled in like a fish or is this real money? Did you overpay, buy stock in them or what?
crazy.gif
Me confused

No check for me !!!! I'm still paying 500 down, and 200 a month for 12 months with Dairyland !!!

POOR, POOR ME !!!!!!!!

Gots no dough from the State or the Farm?

Maybe in the next few days..............................

(dinoap @ May 24 2007,19:25) Allright people, what's this all about?  I have State Farm where's my checks?   Did I just get reeled in like a fish or is this real money?   Did you overpay, buy stock in them or what?
crazy.gif
  Me confused
+1 on this, and how the hell can I get my insurance down below $97 a month?!

At 29 with no accidents in almost 10 years, and no claims in over 5, no tickets (not even released tix). Divorced.

Geez.

(Still better than Progressive who quoted me $2400 a year... I almost jumped through the phone)

UPDATE!!!!!

Got a check yesterday for $0.60 Sixty Cents WTF.

Cost them more than that to send it.
ices_rofl.gif

Back