Stands 101?

Ask questions. This site has a bunch of great and knowledgeable Hayabusa owners.

I've only had mine for a year and spend a lot of time here.

Yeah, I should have asked one more question - as in where the cheapest place to get the center stand was. Ron Ayers would have saved me $20.

(FadeTwoBlack @ Feb. 20 2007,15:18) Yeah, I should have asked one more question - as in where the cheapest place to get the center stand was. Ron Ayers would have saved me $20.
Not trying to rub it in, but you could have saved even more by buying used from one of the members here. Heavy Busa was kind enough to make me a smoking deal on mine!

And Yes, they are the cat's pajamas on the road for chain maintenance!
tounge.gif

I seem to remember finding an installation thread around here somewhere...found it just after I fumbled through my install. I remember spending several hours taking the exhaust loose at the head only to find out that the reason the pipes wouldn't drop down for the necessary clearance was a bolt down there at the "Y" - took that loose and the stand slid on just like it was made for the bike!

You'll like it!
beerchug.gif

I bought the T-Rex stands off e-bay. The work great for me. Bike sits good no wobble at all. I think they are a good product. Just my 2 cents.

poke.gif

(Willie G @ Feb. 20 2007,20:37) Not trying to rub it in, but you could have saved even more by buying used from one of the members here.  Heavy Busa was kind enough to make me a smoking deal on mine!
I did check the classified's before I bought. At the time it did not appear anyone had a stand for sale. I suppose I could have posted a WTB add though...

Back