stage two complete

busahigg

Registered
Well here it is.........now just gotta get the rims, forks, rear sets, passenger pegs, bar ends, kick stand and levers chromed.

Busa_painted_0205.jpg

notice the green crushed velvet seat cover.....I did it myself and it came out great......I've done about five other bikes around here so far.......got about ten more lined up.......

Busa_painted_0206.jpg

What do the decals on the windscreen say. I can make out "Beeotch, I'm" but that's it. :super:

What do the decals on the windscreen say. I can make out "Beeotch, I'm" but that's it. :super:
Yeah?:super: What does it say??

Looks good BTW. Well everything except for that furry green Pimp Seat, Man you got a feathered hat to wear with that? :rofl:

Just giving you a hard time, all chromed up she should look schweet....

Surely folks will be Green With NV....

NVHIGG...Plate gotta get one....

Oh Hey How do the D&D Carbon slip ons sound? I have heard that carbon gives a deeper rumble...any thoughts?

<~Here's a pic of higg with his matchin' ridin' hat, for when he's posin' on the strip. :laugh:

That seat is sweet. I want that on my bike. D & D pipes are very nice sounding I have satin slip ons. Give it a nice RUMBLE. :cool:

TommyB

That seat is sweet. I want that on my bike. D & D pipes are very nice sounding I have satin slip ons. Give it a nice RUMBLE. :cool:

TommyB
What is this?  Some kinda Irish Pimp Conspiracy?  

Yeah Green Velvet...Lenny Kravitz or Maybe Dennis Rodman should really dig it...

Just playing....    

Though I can picture some matching green lil' fuzzy balls along the edge of the windscreen...Then maybe some fuzzy dice bar-ends.  We could put some hydraulics on the rear end bro, and BAM  :eek:   The worlds first lowrider Hayabusa, with some bounce to it!!!!  Huh?:super:   What do you think?:super:

<~Here's a pic of higg with his matchin' ridin' hat, for when he's posin' on the strip.  :laugh:
Maybe you could ride to Texas one weekend and see whether or not I pose.....even painted I still ride the damned thing. :eek:

Yeah, the D and D's sound good, however, each of the styles (carbon, alum., etc.) all have a different sound. I like the carbon fiber sound best.

As for the seat, it will get changed regularly, like this Halloween, I am putting on a more festive material. Probably for each Holiday, until I get tired of changing it.

Higgy, Your shiaaat is so tiiiiiight!!!! I am LOVING the color!! Chromed she's gonna be sick!!! The seat is indeed interesting, but since you're not a poser, you can get away wit' it!!!

NVHIGG..... I'm feeling it!!! You go Boy!!! :super:

Lo

Nice, I really like the color, usually do not like the green too much, but the shade you have looks really sweet.
Cool idea, about being able to change the seat to match the seasons

Ride safe.

<~Here's a pic of higg with his matchin' ridin' hat, for when he's posin' on the strip.  :laugh:
Maybe you could ride to Texas one weekend and see whether or not I pose.....even painted I still ride the damned thing. :eek:

Yeah, the D and D's sound good, however, each of the styles (carbon, alum., etc.) all have a different sound.  I like the carbon fiber sound best.

As for the seat, it will get changed regularly, like this Halloween, I am putting on a more festive material.  Probably for each Holiday, until I get tired of changing it.
Hope you do not mind me bagging on your whip a bit bro...Just playin...

Thanks for the D&D tip, I am still hunting for the right Bolt ons and that may help...Besides, "Made in Texas" they've gotta be good right??

later..

That is super sharp Higgy. Are you going to paint the Inner Fairings too?

i love that color!

Back