Stage 1 of my newest tat

Nice ink! I need to get started on my other arm.

Thursday I was in a meetin with our CTO and a couple others when he pointed to my arm and said, "what the hell is that?!?!" when he noticed my half sleeve. :laugh: He was the IT Director that hired me 12 years ago so we have some history and the look on everyone's face in the room was priceless.

:rofl:That's awesome.

You inspired me to get mine started after we talked at the bash. Remember what the best part of mine is?

I'm going to hate myself but, no I don't. What was it?

:rofl:

I've toyed with getting one on the back of my neck, but I like that I can see the ones I have now, so I'm still a bit torn.

Aren't you afraid of how much it will hurt there? The one I have above my arse hurt a bit. Not more than giving birth tho! :lol:

Yes it is! :thumbsup:

I was thinking it was something about tats looking appropriate on you or something like that :whistle:

My boss has noticed my tat a couple times and just like my dad he looked at it intently for a second the kept on talking and has never mentioned it. I may need to start wearing long sleeves to the office.

My boss has noticed my tat a couple times and just like my dad he looked at it intently for a second the kept on talking and has never mentioned it. I may need to start wearing long sleeves to the office.

Hell yeah, then you can get full sleeves.:beerchug:

Aren't you afraid of how much it will hurt there? The one I have above my arse hurt a bit. Not more than giving birth tho! :lol:

Okay, I must have a really high pain threshold, because I have 1 on the top of each food and, honestly, neither hurt that bad. The artist who did my butterfly one (the same guy who did Dan's 1/2 sleeve) said that ribs and feet were the most painful place to get tattoo'ed. Granted I wouldn't want to do it every day, but they only took about 1 1/2 hrs each and it was entirely bearable.

Okay, I must have a really high pain threshold, because I have 1 on the top of each food and, honestly, neither hurt that bad. The artist who did my butterfly one (the same guy who did Dan's 1/2 sleeve) said that ribs and feet were the most painful place to get tattoo'ed. Granted I wouldn't want to do it every day, but they only took about 1 1/2 hrs each and it was entirely bearable.

I would love to have stuff added on to mine, but I keep remembering how much it hurt.

As for my other tats....once I had the first one I couldn't stop. It's a work in progress....hopefully I can get it completed next year....if we make it to Disney!

I would love to have stuff added on to mine, but I keep remembering how much it hurt.

As for my other tats....once I had the first one I couldn't stop. It's a work in progress....hopefully I can get it completed next year....if we make it to Disney!

Gotta ask, how many do you have?

Gotta ask, how many do you have?

It depends on how you look at it. My left ankle has a total of 7 seperate tats which will eventually be one Disney scene. Then there is the one on my lower back. So either 8 or 2. :lol:

It depends on how you look at it. My left ankle has a total of 7 seperate tats which will eventually be one Disney scene. Then there is the one on my lower back. So either 8 or 2. :lol:

If we're counting invidual tat's that make up 1, then I've got 12:whistle:

looks good Sam :thumbsup: here`s one of my family tats..the wife and 3 kids names

cross tattoo.jpg

Back