Spring  Busa Bash 2007

Trailer is ready Bike is shined up. Hope my blue and silver dos'nt blind yall.
I forgot its so fast all you will see is my dragon sticker on the tail.
See you friday

(ozzy04 @ Apr. 23 2007,18:34) T-minus 12hrs........ im so not gonna sleep tonight...
super.gif
T -15 hours, but I believe the Lunesta will help me out just fine in the sleep department!

See everyone soon, drive safe/ride safe whichever the case may be.

ITs official, im going to the bash, talk about last minute stuff, heck i just made reservations, lol dont even remember the name. the lodge right at the bottom of the dragon by the damn. As long as im going,,
super.gif
they said they had some cancelations if anyone needs a place
think it was the tappoco lodge. lol

(dadofthree @ Apr. 24 2007,13:53) I'm bringing four spark plugs, someone told me they would help me change them.
wow.gif
That's a piece of cake
smile.gif

I stripped the threads in my oil pan this past Sunday, but am all good to go now
super.gif

We are leaving tommorrow nite and driving straight through...Have a safe trip everyone and see you all there....
bowdown.gif

(dbusa101 @ Apr. 24 2007,16:46) ITs official, im going to the bash, talk about last minute stuff, heck i just made reservations, lol dont even remember the name. the lodge right at the bottom of the dragon by the damn. As long as im going,,  
super.gif
 they said they had some cancelations if anyone needs a place
think it was the tappoco lodge. lol
What day are ya leaving? We are leaving out Friday morning if you want to ride up with us.

Im going to trailer up, just incase something was to happen or if someone needed a tow back home
But I am leaving out early friday as well, cant check in till 3 but i can park the truck and ride untill then.

(dbusa101 @ Apr. 25 2007,00:10) Im going to trailer up, just incase something was to happen or if someone needed a tow back home
But I am leaving out early friday as well, cant check in till 3 but i can park the truck and ride untill then.
super.gif

CROT at 10:00 A.M. There will probably be several folks get there early and have breakfast.

The diner opens at 8:00 A.M.

Back