**Spray Bar**

On the 2 stage.....could you simply inject fuel in the other tube and in effect..have a wet system?
Great question
rock.gif
hmmmmmmm..... In theory it sounds good...???...

I want one bad though!!
please.gif

got mine in the mail friday craftsmanship is an understatement its got to ba about perfect thanks a million

got my spray bar all installed it was pretty easy all in all i used a braided stainless line from the solenoid to the spray head, the guy who made the line at a local shop put this sweet nylon sleve over the line top prevent it from rubbin thru anything heres the pics
spraybar.jpg

spraybar2.jpg

got my spray bar all installed it was pretty easy all in all i used a braided stainless line from the solenoid to the spray head, the guy who made the line at a local shop put this sweet nylon sleve over the line top prevent it from rubbin thru anything heres the pics
spraybar.jpg

spraybar2.jpg

Hey boney, Sweet install bro! Can or Do you have anymore Pics? Whould like to see silenoid placement ect.... Do have any passes with it yet, how does it compare to the "old"(if you had one)system you where using? Does it hit ALOT harder(1/4 #'s would be awesome too), Sorry for the abundance of questions; But trying to brain storm a kit together. I have the silenoid(S), but was thinking this Spray bar is a MUST! Thx for any help bro :beerchug:

Hey Gix You still around? whould like to talk to you about buying one of your "wet spray bars". I sent you a PM, did ya get it? Thx

Yes I am still around. After Captain made the new board my screen name just went away. I cant log in under Gixx1300R any more. This is my original screen name from 1999. Just email me at Gixx1300R@aol.com

yeah i can snap a few pics this weekend when i put my new gas tank on, I havent run it on any tracks yet but 3rd gear 5k full throttle it wheelies about two inches with the 35hp shot, just added a new swingarm and took it out 5.5 inches now the front stays down good. although i cant really hammer down till my new shock shows up. if you have any questions you can pm me a number and ill ring ya or vice versa

yeah i can snap a few pics this weekend when i put my new gas tank on, I havent run it on any tracks yet but 3rd gear 5k full throttle it wheelies about two inches with the 35hp shot, just added a new swingarm and took it out 5.5 inches now the front stays down good. although i cant really hammer down till my new shock shows up. if you have any questions you can pm me a number and ill ring ya or vice versa

Right on bro :beerchug: I appropriate the reply, and would love to chat about your N2O kit and busa's :thumbsup:
give me a ring sometime 1-209-247-2778
Phil

so you only use on jet i have a 30/35 jets that came with my bike but where the guys has it going in i dont like it. The nozzle is on the left air horn only, i want another setup like you have made. Looks like i jsut put one of the jet in the fogger area and then it sprays for there, is that correct. Sorry for some of the basic questions but not to sure on the hole nos stuff. I have a complete kit all i would need is your kit to complete it right.

yeah i have one 35 hp jet that sprays into the shower head it it disperses it into each nozzle of the spray bar and it sprays each cylinder evenly

Back