Sponsor Question

Squirrel

formerly known as MarineBusa
Registered
Hey all, I am looking to do a few more things to the bike and have been on Ebay adding things to my wish list and noticed a pattern.

Does anyone know if "Extreme Kempy" is a org sponsor? I remember reading the name on here somewhere but it doesnt appear on the sponsor list. I would assume this means no, but common sense tells me that with 30k+ members SOMEONE here has worked with them closely. Just trying to do some smart shopping before I buy is all.

In case any sponsors read this and think you can compete with price this is what I have found on my own:

Kanji Engraved Black Handlebar Clamps - 49.99
Set of 6 Black Contrast Cut Freak Fairing Spike - 60.00
Black Contrast Cut Freak Spike Oil Cap - 27.99
Black Spiked Handlebars (spike on triple tree side) - 64.99
Black Contrast Cut Freak Spike Frankenstein/Cargo Bolts - 55.00

I would also be interested in the matching set of axle caps in the freak spike series but couldnt find any for a price comparison.

I am also trying to find a full 4pc matching set of footpets, black, preferably with (shocker here) spikes on the end. Thus far I have only found chrome ones.

If anyone knows of one of these items for a better price than I have listed, or knows of a sponsor that sells them, or has worked with "Extreme Kempy" before please feel free to give me some feedback!

Just thought I would warn you about spikes. They look cool as hell but trust me....they hurt a lot when you go down and they pierce your body. You would be doing yourself a favor if you keep the spikes off your handle bars and tripple tree. You dont want sharp or pointy objects in your path if you are going over the bars.

Just thought I would warn you about spikes. They look cool as hell but trust me....they hurt a lot when you go down and they pierce your body. You would be doing yourself a favor if you keep the spikes off your handle bars and tripple tree. You dont want sharp or pointy objects in your path if you are going over the bars.

I have thought of that. I think the spikes on top of the triple trees would look awesome but im just not sure Id wana take the risk. I will prolly end up getting the ball cut black contrast ones there.

The handlebars though shouldnt be any threat at all. Its the actual tiny little peice of metal that all the crap clamps into, so the spike would he horizontal to my body, pointing at what is typically the "Hayabusa" logo on the triple tree clamp.

sometimes a little extra $$ gets you a lot of customer service!:rulez:

support our sponsors, support the ORG. :thumbs:

I have thought of that. I think the spikes on top of the triple trees would look awesome but im just not sure Id wana take the risk. I will prolly end up getting the ball cut black contrast ones there.

The handlebars though shouldnt be any threat at all. Its the actual tiny little peice of metal that all the crap clamps into, so the spike would he horizontal to my body, pointing at what is typically the "Hayabusa" logo on the triple tree clamp.

+1 to that... I took off the main spike for my fairings that run right next to your main artery on your inner thigh. plus, it's seriously a ***** trying to get those things off to service out on the road if you run into an issue :banghead:

So nobody knows Extreme Kempy?

Also, ty all for the input, I really appreciate it!

BallZ & PashnitMoto have the same product line. We are both sponsors here.

Extreme Kempy is not a sponsor here, but a well-known name in internet circles. Roaring Toys is also big name, great product line, but not a sponsor here.
Posted via Mobile Device

Extreme Kempy is not a sponsor here, but a well-known name in internet circles. Roaring Toys is also big name, great product line, but not a sponsor here.
Posted via Mobile Device

roaring toys is on the sponsor list.

Hayabusa.oRg - .oRg Sponsors

i support the .org anytime i can. i have bought from pashnit and ballz and both are great guys.

Posted via Mobile Device

Okay. I will be sending a PM in a few days to BallZ and Pashnit to price check a few things. If my math is correct so far just the stuff I already had on my "Buy from Pashnit" list adds up to a few hundred, lol. SHHHHH, dont tell the wife!

Back