SPIKES by MORBIDBUSA

razorshark

Registered
So awhile back some folks posted about wanting spikes and I've researched quite a bit to find some, but damn they are expensive.  Morbidbusa posted that he made his own, and they looked mean, I just wanted simple 1 inch spikes...so he offered to make them for me. These basically replace the stock bolts, perfect fit, has rubber washers to keep from scratching fairing. I thought about painting them black, but figured that's not a good idea since I have to twist them in my hand.

I'm not telling you what I paid for them, but he did me a big favor, this guy is a standup guy all the way. I suggested that he make them available to others in the club, but that's his decision so don't bug him until he's ready to offer it up.  Again...great guy!  Now I need to replace those frankenstain bolts and done....

spikes1.JPG

spikes2.JPG

spikes3.JPG

spikes4.JPG

just got word from him, if others are interested, post here and if we get enough people together to justify the cost and time, might be able to crank out a few sets for others...

He PM'd me with the details on how he made his and I am currently making a set for my 06LE. I agree that he's a stand up guy
hello.gif

I was thinking about getting them just for the 6 on the upper but shorter than 1 In.Mabey 1/2 In.If there available or MORBIDBUSA is making some PM me. Thanks.

Back