Speak out "dunlop qualifier" owners..

This is what the rear of a qualifier looks like after 125 track miles on a Ducati 996s. They heat up quick (1 lap) stick like glue and seem to wear evenly. I have just put a pair of pilot powers on the Busa last Friday so I'll let you know in a few hundred miles what I think the difference is. Conventional wisdom is that the Michelin's last longer.
Sorry Gunny....Both are WAY better than the BT's.

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150083330 -->

DSCF0027x.jpg

The qualifier is not the only sticky tire Dunlop makes. This is their Sportmax GP tire after a few laps on the grid :-)

Sunday_Ride_003.jpg

What should these things cost? The Dunlop tent at Americade was offering a "SUPER DEAL". Only $413 for the pair installed... Kiss my Arse!

This is what the rear of a qualifier looks like after 125 track miles on a Ducati 996s. They heat up quick (1 lap) stick like glue and seem to wear evenly. I have just put a pair of pilot powers on the Busa last Friday so I'll let you know in a few hundred miles what I think the difference is. Conventional wisdom is that the Michelin's last longer.
Sorry Gunny....Both are WAY better than the BT's.
I hear ya newmill but I can pick up 14's for $100 each at cycle gear, the Q's cost me $210. Maybe I just need to get more used to them. I'll give them fair chance and see if they , or I , get any better.

just came back to say, 3500miles n still going strong...sticky in the corners (as long as the temp is over 70) and very.....predictable under hard braking(very hard to lock up front-end anymore) and IMO-not too noisy at all.

I just got the Qualifier's mounted this past weekend, Give me a few hundred miles and I'll report back. I only have 22 miles on them right now.

or I , get any better. [/QUOTE]
Marine's can be improved upon? Holy $%$%$% we better alert the Pentagon  
wink.gif

Try these guys Gunny: Dunlops on Sale

<!--EDIT|newmill
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150172933 -->

Back