Spain? Sturgis?

Dakota_oo

Registered
Hello all since my baby is almost done from the crash in January I am itching to ride again. I am wondering if there is anyone else in Spain that speaks english and has a busa...Engligsh is optional.? In addition I am headed home once more for the Sturgis Rally and was wondering if anyone will be attending that as well. I will be on borrowed equipment most likly but am offering my guide services to some of the best rides that not to many people know about in the black hills area.

I would also like to say thank you to all the generous people in the forum. There are so many people and there are really just a reliable few that we all rely on for the answers. I probably wouldn't be rolling as soon as I will be if it hadn't been for this sight.

Also this is memorial day all I ask is that people REMEMBER.

GO NAVY

I wouldn't say that I am "going" the rally, it's more like I can't avoid it if I tried!. Drop me a line when you get back in country & we will ride.
beerchug.gif

My parents live in Deadwood so thats where I will be. Am looking forward to taking some turns. If you check your PM stuff I will drop you the info. I am hoping to get 3 more riders to take a ride down 14a up past terry peak and the canyon when its not so busy.

if I had the choice between Spain and Sturgis. The answer would be easy. I lived in Salamanca, did the Camino de Santiago and visited almost every site in Andalucia worth seeing. I only regret that I didnt tour spain on a bike.

I am wondering if there is anyone else in Spain that speaks english and has a busa...

GO NAVY
Hi

I believe there is a guy from northern Spain that was modding his Busa, who posted 2 or 3 times. Yours truly will eventually have one, but the wife says she wants to reduce the mortgage "a little bit", so I'll have to wait some more months. Meanwhile, I lurk here.

I live near Madrid, but I travel quite often to Sevilla.

My wife and I also travel to Seville often for the city life away from Rota and El Puerto. We are looking forward to the Portugal and Tarifa trips coming this summer. Most of all I just can't wait to see my Black Hills. I miss home more than anything.

There's a VERY good chance The Spud will be in Rapid, at the parent's, in August....... need to find a rental of some sort, OR, Ride the Busa up and back.....
super.gif

I'll mail my suitcase to Rapid......
coolold.gif

I live on Ellsworth AFB SD
thumb_up.gif
, ONLY 30mins away from the rally. PM when u are here. There are excellent places to ride with twisties etc., such as Nemo Road.

My parents live in Deadwood so thats where I will be. Am looking forward to taking some turns. If you check your PM stuff I will drop you the info. I am hoping to get 3 more riders to take a ride down 14a up past terry peak and the canyon when its not so busy.
That will work out good. I am in Lead.
thumb_up.gif

I live on Ellsworth AFB SD
thumb_up.gif
, ONLY 30mins away from the rally. PM when u are here. There are excellent places to ride with twisties etc., such as Nemo Road.
TWISTIES
rock.gif
?....did someone say "TWISTIES
rock.gif
?".....
coolold.gif

I wouldn't mind renting a ride if that's possible....any "Sporty" options or just V-Twins
rock.gif

You'll get a PM well in advance, but there's a VERY good chance. My Pop's already lining up the guest accomodations at his retirement complex.....
super.gif

rock.gif

rock.gif

I SAY AGAIN....(easier to fly in)...CAN I RENT A SCOOT ANYWHERE
rock.gif
?? HELLOOooooooo
rock.gif

rock.gif

Ill be in sturgis August 2nd to the 6th with my old man! I would like to go ride if any one is planning a ride with in those days! If it is twisties im not no knee drager so if that does not hinder your ride I would still like to come!

I have seen lots of harley rentals but never any burner rentals but who knows. I mostly stay away from downtown sturgis as I have lived in Deadwood/Lead my whole life and don't feel the need to wait in line for a 20$ hotdog anymore. I am sure you can find some more details online at the official sight under venders. Good luck.

Ill be in sturgis August 2nd to the 6th with my old man! I would like to go ride if any one is planning a ride with in those days! If it is twisties im not no knee drager so if that does not hinder your ride I would still like to come!
Send a PM when the date gets closer & we can hook up for a ride. You won't have to worry about draggin' knees during the rally unless you start early in the morning. Most of the time you are stuck behind Harleys for as far as you can see.
sadnews.gif

Hopefully we can all get together...and hopefully I'm invited to ride with you guys
thumb_up.gif
Jason Britton will be here from the 2nd-6th and has 3 shows a day. I will definitely go to Sturgis to be a witness
bowdown.gif

Quote: (dbf82 @ May 30 2008, 2:43 PM)

Anybody in Rapid wanna ride when the weather gets better?

I rode from Lead to Whitewood for work yesterday and today. I plan on going out for a while tomorrow if you are interested..

My pops lives on top of strawberry and says that he is still in the snow on 385. You guys must be cold.

Back