South African 1st Hayabusa Stampede.

@Bashful Boo, this was a 2 day event, Strted Friday 27 till morning of the 29th. The event was held in Colesberg in South Africa. Its very central but there are a lot of maintanece happening on the one stretch of the road. The pictures were taken at the Gariep Dam roughly 35 miles from the site. Its starting winter here so early mornings are quite cold 35 degrees F, but warms to a nice 68 Midday. We had fires outside and inside the motel.

Very cool. Thanks for the answers.

WOW they are some of the nicest bikes I have seen. I would love to have an airbrushed paint job on my bike. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Nice pics, SABUSABOY.......and those airbrushed busa's look awesome!!! :thumbsup:

Don't know how you guys in the US go with sponsorship from Suzuki......but down under here in OZ we've approached the parent company of our beloved busa's a few times when we've had our yearly Busa Bash get-together (...essentially a charity fund-raising event)....and they've knocked us back EACH and EVERY time!! :banghead: So, SABUSABOY.....whoever is organising your event over there is doing REALLY well :bowdown: to get sponsorship from Suzuki SA.....and some great numbers for your first Stampede as well!!!! :cheerleader:

Looking forward to seeing some more pics from this event....

:beerchug:

Nice pics. Brings back lots of memories, I left South Africa in 1996 had lots of Suzuki's when I lived there.

Good to see Suzuki got involved in the event, I still remember their excellent dealer service and support. We don't have that over here.

I organised with Suzuki South Africa, sent them a mail and the head of Suzuki SA personally contacted me to arrange the prizes. Next year on to bigger and better things. Thanks everyone :thumbsup:

why would you not choose your own event name? The Busa Stampede already exists Busa Stampede Im just sayin. I don't know if other people think its cool to take peoples ideas and use there name.. be original like the Busa Bash, and the Busa Stampede, If I were the creator of a event it would bother me if someone took my name..

file.php

Pit Bull, i did not choose the name or am i part of the organizers, i did the sponsorship by Suzuki out my own personal capacity, Why the organizers choose the name i have no idea. I will let them know, but i cant control what they do.

why would you not choose your own event name? The Busa Stampede already exists Busa Stampede Im just sayin. I don't know if other people think its cool to take peoples ideas and use there name.. be original like the Busa Bash, and the Busa Stampede, If I were the creator of a event it would bother me if someone took my name..

file.php

I don't know why it matters really. This is almost at the opposite end of the globe from CA.

Well the fact it is in not near the same vicinity it is fine. It is just a name, not a copyright :laugh:

Looks like you guys had a fantastic time. Very cool :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back