SOUPY'S THREADED LOWERING LINKS

hammerin16ds

Registered
Was looking for a great set of lowering links for my 06 Hayabusa and found these. They are made by Soupy and are pretty sweet. It only took me like 20 minutes to install. You can adjust the height because of the turnbuckle style he uses. Overall very happy and only like $70.00 per set. A++

Soupy_Performance2_.gif

Welcome... this topic is moved to general. Please take the time to introduce yourself. Pics of your scoot are particularly appreciated...

My name is also Brian and reside in Holland Michigan. I'm a licensed builder in the area and of course motorcycles is what i do when im not working. Im new to the site of course, and was wondering how i could get some of my pics of my bike on my profile? I ride a silver 2002 hayabusa with some cool mods and the latest was soupy's lowering links. Soupy is a buddy of mine and rides in our motorcycle club and I asked him if I could talk about his product here. He made a banner for me so I put that in as well. Just a great product and think anyone could benifit from these. C-ya Brian<span style='color:darkblue'></span><span style='color:darkblue'></span>

Brian,
Wow man, that color is a little hard on the eyes... Definately post pics of the scoot, I just sent you a PM for assistance. Most of us know about Soupy's links... there are several threads about them and they usually sell between members pretty quickly. pull up a chair and post some links... definately interested in your "cool" mods; we are always looking for the new stuff!

(hammerin16ds @ Mar. 20 2007,10:11) My name is also Brian and reside in Holland Michigan.  I'm a licensed builder in the area and of course motorcycles is what i do when im not working.   Im new to the site of course, and was wondering how i could get some of my pics of my bike on my profile?  I ride a silver 2002 hayabusa with some cool mods and the latest was soupy's  lowering links.  Soupy is a buddy of mine and rides in our motorcycle club and I asked him if I could talk about his product here.  He made a banner for me so I put that in as well.  Just a great product and think anyone could benifit from  these.    C-ya  Brian
how about a color that is easier to read

as far as advertising, there are
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif
, so you need to discuss with admins and / or Captian.

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
Brian you might want to try a new color of print for your posts it very hard to read.
SHOCKED.gif
I also like and use soupys links!
super.gif

I have soupys links and love em.... couldn't be a better value.

Another Brian huh?
rock.gif
Well welcome Brian, my name is Brian! Just remember that I AM THE ORIGINAL... Follow that rule and you'll be alright.
biggrin.gif

Back