Soupys Lowering System Question

Squirrel

formerly known as MarineBusa
Registered
Okay so I found the system on our site under classifieds here:

SOUPY'S HAYABUSA LOWERING KIT-FRONT LOWERING BLOCK AND REAR-SAVE $10! - Hayabusa Classifieds

On the page it lists the combination front block and 2 rear adjustable hines for $156. But if you look it says click the linky at the bottom to order, and when you do the price pops up as $178. I assume this is because we get a deal for being org members and the link directs you away from the org, but I dont see Soupy on the sponsor page. Does anyone know if they are still a member here? And how I would contact them to get the good deal? I desperately need to lower my baby so I can stop looking like a midget on a barstool.

As usual, Thanks in advance all!

Thanks Ill keep looking. I may be able to have a friend make the front end block, but its getting to the point where I dont mind paying the lil extra. Im tired of being on my toes. I want her lowered already.

Ryan, here is a link to their ebay store Busa Raked Triples Triple Clamp Lowering Turbo NICE items in SOUPY'S SPORTBIKE PRODUCTS store on eBay!

even there the price is $173 and thats the front block and rear adjustable links. You can save a touch of money if you get the roaring toys ones I have but again they arent as quickly adusted without a rear stand or a buddy.

you can also pm soupy here https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/members/soupy-15131.html or reach them on their ebay page. either way you will get the answer you are after bro

thanks pm sent. I was looking for how t find him to pm him but im not amazing with websites. thanks for linking his profile for me man.

Back