Soooo...thinking about putting Caesar...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
It's on Oct 16th...big deal for this area and I know people come from all over VA...

There was a Busa in it last year, looked pretty much like mine but with chromed wheels and other accessories...no cool undertail or screens though!

What do you guys think? Silly? I've never been a car/bike show type of person...but, I keep thinking it's time to show it off some since no other gals around here have one!
tounge.gif

You should do it.... I'd lend ya my polished rims, if I didn't do such a crappy job polishing them. You can check them out this weekend...

You should do it.... I'd lend ya my polished rims, if I didn't do such a crappy job polishing them. You can check them out this weekend...
Aww...now that's true Busa love Paul!
smile.gif

I'm going to go for what I've got in him and hope for the best...

Good news - got a gal in the area that has a nice looking yellow and black GSXR 600 that's willing to do the show with me, so that's two gals with Suzukis in the show!
smile.gif
If we do it...I'm still contemplating...
wink.gif

smile.gif

Do it Michelle. If you're scared, say you're scared!
biggrin.gif
And if you really want to win, just stand next to it and I'm sure you'll win 1st Prize.
smile.gif
Bling bling ain't poop without a "blonde bomber" sitting on it...
biggrin.gif
tounge.gif
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

laugh.gif
Oh, that's funny Brian...

Yeah...blonde bomber...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hubby's already poking fun at me if I do this...the whole "sitting with your ride" all day in the sun surrounded by rednecks...
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

It's in Gloucester...this guy hosts two a year at a private school called "Ware Academy" and there's always a huge turnout...

They're expecting 350-400 cars, but I don't think the bike scene is all that big yet. I've been by there and seen plenty of Harleys...yippee...do you sense my enthusiasm?
wink.gif

Michelle, may sure if you do show it that you take along your race stand to use during the show. You know how easily our busa's like to fall. It will be much more secure with a rear stand used. Just a thought.. Bob

Michelle, may sure if you do show it that you take along your race stand to use during the show. You know how easily our busa's like to fall. It will be much more secure with a rear stand used. Just a thought.. Bob
Oh! Very good idea Bob! Thanks...hadn't even thought of it!

I'll have the hubby bring it over 'cause I'm riding my baby to the show...I don't own a damn trailer queen you know!
smile.gif

Thanks again...
smile.gif

It's official...I'm doing it, and so is my friend Tracy with her GSXR 600...we're excited!
biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Hubby's already poking fun at me if I do this...the whole "sitting with your ride" all day in the sun surrounded by rednecks...
wink.gif
Just tell hubby that he should come to keep the riff raff away and when he gets there, you can let him sit with the bikes while you go look at everyone else's. LOL!

I entered my Cruiser bike and my car in a local show , and I won my category in both!! It didn't hurt that I had the only foreign bike and car entered.
biggrin.gif

But I have trophy's to prove it.
laugh.gif

Michelle...Just make sure that if Hubby is bringing the race stand, then bring some polish, dusting cloths, and tire shine too, so that you can tweak on it once you're there.

Just make sure you DO NOT put any tire shine on the tread area. I've seen people do that for the cars, and it makes for an interesting time exiting the show.
laugh.gif

Tire shine also works well for rubber hoses (brake lines).
wink.gif

If you have a stuffed animal or model Busa, tie-wrap it to the bike somewhere...just for effect.

Good Luck! and get plenty of pics.
cool.gif

Michelle...Just make sure that if Hubby is bringing the race stand, then bring some polish, dusting cloths, and tire shine too, so that you can tweak on it once you're there.  

Just make sure you DO NOT put any tire shine on the tread area.  I've seen people do that for the cars, and it makes for an interesting time exiting the show.
laugh.gif

Tire shine also works well for rubber hoses (brake lines).
wink.gif

If you have a stuffed animal or model Busa, tie-wrap it to the bike somewhere...just for effect.

Good Luck!  and get plenty of pics.
cool.gif
Heh, I wasn't even going to clean it! Figure it looks better than all the damn Harleys that will no doubt be there...
laugh.gif

I'm kidding...good info on the tire shine stuff...

Hrmmm...wonder if BT ever Zaino'd the tires?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

wink.gif

I'm Tony Two-Times...
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: "duplicate posting here...someone help!"|1097258820 -->

Good luck at the show
smile.gif

Glad to hear you have a friend going, plan to spend your time polishing, answering REALLY DUMB questions from idiots, and generally wasting perfectly good riding time.

I don't mean to sound sour, and I really do wish you well, but I find the show thing a bit of a drag.  But I do think it is something that should be experienced at least once. Heck, your bike looks great, you stand a good chance of bringing home a prize
smile.gif

Most importantly, HAVE FUN
biggrin.gif

Good luck, and please let us know how it went!

<!--EDIT|Glyn
Reason for Edit: "Still cant spell"|1097296661 -->

smile.gif

Back