Soon 2b hayabusa owner needs help

Shipping charge dufus...
tounge.gif
Ohhhhhh... okay, so an 06 OTD and shipped for $300 is a deal.

<!--EDIT|BigGeorge
Reason for Edit: None given...|1153241406 -->

You guys are getting great deals back east...All the dealers here in the Houston, TX area are asking msrp and one was even going for $12500...ridiculous!

U guys have been great! I took Onerabidshark advice and I was quoted $9700 OTD (black/grey) before tax. I will pay tax when I get home. Im scheduled to pick it up the last friday of the month. Will believe it when I see it. Debating whether or not to ride home (330 miles). Problem is, not recommended to drive at steady speed during break in period. So I may have to pick it up with my 95 Nissan pick up. She's old but runs fine.....still nervous though.???  Will keep U all posted.

U guys have been great! I took Onerabidshark advice and I was quoted $9700 OTD (black/grey) before tax. I will pay tax when I get home. Im scheduled to pick it up the last friday of the month. Will believe it when I see it. Debating whether or not to ride home (330 miles). Problem is, not recommended to drive at steady speed during break in period. So I may have to pick it up with my 95 Nissan pick up. She's old but runs fine.....still nervous though.???  Will keep U all posted.
riding it home will be okay just vary your rpms and just think once you get it home you're less than 200 miles from 500 mile breakin glad I could help Kroozer

note just vary your rpms do some stopping and starting, quick accells and such it will be fine

I don't know where you are located but if you are anywhere near ILL or want to have it shipped to you. can get you one for $9700 excluding tax and shipping. Call Adam at Action Cycle and tell him Mike Fate sent you over to him.

ACTION CYCLE
817 W UNION AVE
LITCHFIELD, IL 62056

Phone: (217) 324-6013
Fax: (217) 324-6031

Got a guy on a local board that has a bike for sale I believe he is member here too. SUPERBUSA

2001 hayabusa
new paint, levers, db windscreen, mirrors. exhaust, lowered front and rear, top clamp, tires.
$7000

618-520-9241

<!--EDIT|Fate
Reason for Edit: "ad pic"|1153419296 -->

dave.jpg

look for mountain suzuki in rosedale va.

they have (had?) a LE with a $9,400 sign hangin off it about 2 weeks ago.

sport bikes aren't that big in this area..

Got a guy on a local board that has a bike for sale I believe he is member here too. SUPERBUSA

2001 hayabusa
new paint, levers, db windscreen, mirrors. exhaust, lowered front and rear, top clamp, tires.
$7000

618-520-9241
The dude wearing the sleeveless shirt makes ME look safe!

U guys have been great! I took Onerabidshark advice and I was quoted $9700 OTD (black/grey) before tax. I will pay tax when I get home. Im scheduled to pick it up the last friday of the month. Will believe it when I see it. Debating whether or not to ride home (330 miles). Problem is, not recommended to drive at steady speed during break in period. So I may have to pick it up with my 95 Nissan pick up. She's old but runs fine.....still nervous though.??? Will keep U all posted.
Ride it home. And who says you have to keep a "steady speed" for all 330 miles? It's a Busa... you won't be going 60mph the entire trip and that's a fact! More like 60, 80, 120, 70...

I thought I got a good deal in central texas $10200 plus fees. I dont think anyone around texas can sell one for less than 10,000. I did see some on EBAY OTD for $9800...but I heard those were dents and damages.?
rock.gif
?

OK People. I have 1 week left before I drive out to MD to pick up my bike. Im still shopping around and NOBODY has been able to beat $9700 OTD B4 tax. By the way Pandem1c, when I come back, tell that Mami she may ride on my Grey/Black
biggrin.gif

I got mine for 9400 OTD here in Illinois. It was a brand new '05 left over from last year. Look around, you can find good deals.

Welcome to the board,PM the member Nyrican,he has a beautiful bike for sale and the price is right.:)
to Nyrican's bike for sale.
That's a nice bike... but the color just isn't for me. For me it was black or nothing hehe!
yeah..not many black ones out there..

laugh.gif
What they make a black one? I've never seen one on the road. I guess it would really define the year if they did, like 1999-2006.
tounge.gif

OK People. I have 1 week left before I drive out to MD to pick up my bike. Im still shopping around and NOBODY has been able to beat $9700 OTD B4 tax. By the way Pandem1c, when I come back, tell that Mami she may ride on my Grey/Black
biggrin.gif
I will! LOL!

---
OTD (out the door) means the total cost... including everything. You should be sure you don't spend over 10,200 total. If you do... that's probably too much. If you walk out with your 06 paying under 10 that's a pretty good deal right there because prices vary from state to state and dealer to dealer. 9,700 final cost would be a steal!

It finally happened. Drove a total of 14 hrs due to troubled trailer. Bearing was going bad and 1 tire deforming.  Had to drive 45mph, but Im home safely (thank U Father). Black and Grey is home with me. She's beautiful. Just covered her and went to bed. Im exhausted. Special thanks to Onerabidshark for looking out for me with finding me a great bargain at Deep Creek Marina. Wonderful service and Harry the sales rep is AWESOME! Now Pandem1c....please send me that Latin Mami to take care of me  
wink.gif
I need it!

Back
Top Bottom