SOO lucky

lot boy

Registered
work today went pretty smooth till my buddy and i went to the bike warehouse to have a smoke --
and then i pointed out somthin lame --dude where is your bike? after the quick run thru the shop to see if any 1 was being funny we called the cops.
--turns out we got the guy on security,and even better yet he tried to buy a bike--phone,adress,the works.
short drive to his house-badda bing, badda boom, my buddy now has his still unscratched 04 cbr 1000 back---all this in a span of about 3 hours
thank god i didnt ride my busa to work 2 day because it would have been parked right next to his with the key in
rock.gif

work today went pretty smooth till my buddy and i went to the bike warehouse to have a smoke --
and then i pointed out somthin lame --dude where is your bike?  after the quick run thru the shop to see if any 1 was being funny we called the cops.
--turns out we got the guy on security,and even better yet he tried to buy a bike--phone,adress,the works.
short drive to his house-badda bing, badda boom, my buddy now has his still unscratched 04 cbr 1000 back---all this in a span of about 3 hours
thank god i didnt ride my busa to work  2 day because it would have been parked right next to his with the key in  
rock.gif
NEVER EVER EVER LEAVE THE KEY IN YOUR BIKE!!!!!!!! ESPECIALLY IF IT'S A BUSA!!

Anyhoo, good thing the thief was such an idiot...

yea clearly an idiot---what sucks is he rode right past all of us working and nobody saw him --only one way in and out of the shop--mind blowing really

Wow! Yeah, very lucky!

Now, about the thief...did ya take care of him?
guns.gif
face7.gif

Hehe, what about leaving the key in, but taking the teather kill switch with you? Lol! I'd be VERY amusing to see a would-be thief trying to turn it on
laugh.gif

Back