Sons of Anarchy

Did you all see the dude doing a wheelie on the harley in the season preview? Didn't think one can do a wheelie on a heavy A$$ harley. :laugh:

Did you all see the dude doing a wheelie on the harley in the season preview? Didn't think one can do a wheelie on a heavy A$$ harley. :laugh:

Oh yeah...and yeah it can be done~!~ Sometimes a little bump in the road helps to fly the front tire on a heavy bike...

Tear up a few trannies and stretch a few chains trying to get er up all the time~!~ (been there, done that)

Got a question...
Are they Hoons~?~ :laugh:

Last edited:
We need to wait a bit longer on this side of the pond ??? Season 1 just finished here last month. It was good.:thumbsup:

I dont usually watch TV...usually on My Little Ponies or SpongeBob.

But last night I was the only one still up and caught about the last 1/2 of that show. It amazes me what they can show on regular TV. But for what it is, it seems like a good show.

Looked like Peg never had it so good.:whistle:

I dont usually watch TV...usually on My Little Ponies or SpongeBob.

But last night I was the only one still up and caught about the last 1/2 of that show. It amazes me what they can show on regular TV. But for what it is, it seems like a good show.

Looked like Peg never had it so good.:whistle:

lol yeah I keep waiting on Al to come busting in and taking his woman back!:laugh:

just watch the first episode of season 2 and all i have to say is... HENRY MOTHER F-ING ROLLINS!!!!...the show is soooo good!!! Season 1 was great, but i have feeling season 2 will be AMAAZING!

Thread diggin'.
Season 2 was awesome. I can't believe they left that big of a cliffhanger! I am gonna have trouble waiting for season 3.

Thread diggin'.
Season 2 was awesome. I can't believe they left that big of a cliffhanger! I am gonna have trouble waiting for season 3.

yea the all but granteed a 3rd season with that ending they had.

Back