Something u dont c everyday

way too much $$$ if you had to buy motor it would be 4000 w/electronics or pretty darn close.. now you gotta add all the labor and find out what else is missing... no way..

You could pick up a used motor on ebay for 2,000 easy. If you wanted you could freshen it up for a couple hundred if needed. Most of the auctions I've seen come with the electronics included. Not that bad of a deal in my opinion.

kinda tempting for a little less. put my motor in it swop plastics WAALA:cheerleader:

I got an 07'

Could be a good deal for a motivated buyer.. Would have to take a much lower offer in my opinion.

This is one of 4 bikes that was up on ebay in the spring at a dealer there in Florida. I talked to them and they said they pulled the drivelines out for a type of car racing kit builder. All 4 where the same color and I think they where selling them for $4500 each with as new title as if you bought a new bike from the dealer.

This is not a rip off, technically, it helps these good for nothing phucking thieves who go steal bikes to be able to register them with a clean title and no questions asked

:guns: :umpf: :guns: :umpf: :guns: :umpf: :guns: :umpf:

Back