Something just really

GSXTacy

Mr. January
Donating Member
Registered
I'm a Kansas City Royal fan. I know, few and far between. I just read an article on the teams website that says the royals fans are not supporting them in the all-star voting. What a joke. I just sent an email to the owner, David Glass and every management email I could find. Here is copy. Sorry, I had to vent.

On your website, you say that royal fans are not supporting our players in the all-star game voting. I feel that the owners, and management are not supporting the fans. Since 1985 the organization has been nothing short of an embarrassment. David Glass and his cronies want nothing to do with winning. Its obvious he is only here to make a buck. Mr. Glass, show us you care about the team and the community. Make some moves that will make our team competitive and keep the pieces of the puzzle that fit. Look at some of the stars that were developed in Kansas City that you let leave because you wouldn’t spent the money. Jermaine Dye, Johnny Damon, Raul Ibanez and Carlos Beltran, and I’m sure I’m missing many more. I live In Illinois and wear my Royals gear only to be laughed at, and I can’t say I blame them; they have three class act organizations to cheer for. Give us a reason to come back to Kaufman stadium. The ownership may not care for it and would love to see it demolished, but most Kansas City natives want nothing to do with your new stadium idea and that has been proven at the polls. We love our stadium. Royal’s management, I would think that you would want to be associated with a winning, proud organization, an organization that you are responsible for building. I challenge you to prove to your fans that your care about OUR team. After you do that, you may get your all-star votes.
Royal fan since the mid-seventies. Chris Cason, Moline Illinois.

rant.gif

Good for you! Now you need more loyal fans to do the same. Baseball like any other sport boils down to who has the biggest budget. This is not the case always but it seems to be most of the time. Good luck!

(dadofthree @ Jun. 10 2007,11:45) Good luck
I'm not saying it will change anything. I just hope this arogant bastid gets some more letters like that.

Back