Someone tried to steal the busa

HT_USMC

Registered
Had someone try to steal the Busa (short details found in link) and I need wiring help.

Link to post in technical area:

Need help so I'm posting here as I think more people browse this area but I'd like to keep it all in one thread. Please reply in the linked topic.

Thanks!

HT

That sucks man.  If it suposed to be a certian resistance you may be better off just either buy the parts yourself  or just takin it to the dealer.  I personaly never leave sight of my bike and im always carrying a gun and been doing martial arts for a long time.  I hope to god for them  no one ever trys to steal mine

<!--EDIT|badboysbailagnt
Reason for Edit: None given...|1129490770 -->

It was right out the window, had eyes on it most of the hour, and even walked her dog a few times to check on it. I too am a concealed carrier and have been in small circle Jujitsu & Tae Kwan Do for years. If he had only stumbled, I'd have had some fun.

I hate that happen to your bike man. My next mod is going to be security system. What type of Jujitsu have you trained in? I have been doing traditional style instead of brazilan. I love it but you sure do have to have alot of discipline or you will really hurt someone or kill them. But back to your bike let me know what you have to do just in case i run accross this again thanks and good luck

I personaly never leave sight of my bike and im always carrying a guy and ...
soo...just what does this guy do for you, and does he fit your your pocket?

tounge.gif

Yeah I think about that alot also. I only leave my bike outside when I ride to work (she stays in the house all other times). At work she's parked right up close to the building, not in the parking lot. You do have full coverage insurance? I figure if mine does get stolen, I'll just get another one.

URBAN COWBOY

I'm gonna start carrying a guy too .. just to be safe..
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Back