Someone go find BlondeOnaBusa - BAMA WINS!!

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so it was a really good game. Thought there was going to be this "oh poor texas" because the QB got hit. The freshman stepped up, so that should help take some of that crap away.

ROLL TIDE ROLL GO BAMA! :thumbsup: :cheerleader: :thumbsup:

Now someone go peel BOB off the ceiling, she's gotta be going crazy :laugh:

ok, so it was a really good game. Thought there was going to be this "oh poor texas" because the QB got hit. The freshman stepped up, so that should help take some of that crap away.

You know it! What a great game!!!

:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

Psalm 75:10 "I will cut off the horns of the wicked." I knew God was a Bama fan :). ROLL TIDE!!!!!:whistle:

Actually I think Ohio State would've given either a game. Too bad Colt went out. Glaring errors by the Freshman which led to 2 easy scores. Colt is in Longhorns win..too bad for the kid. Post game interview McCoy said he had NO feeling in his entire right arm. Folks that was 1 1/2 hours after the injury. That's more than a stinger. I don't like either teams I'm a Buckeye but I don't want to see any kid hurt hope today finds him better. Celebrate Tide fans you earned it.

...*...

Back