Someone come up with a contest

captain

Dis in my way!
Staff member
Administrator
Let's hear some ideas for a contest.... Winner gets an Org wall tribute and a 6" LED sign....

Lets hear some ideas so we can get this rolling...

cap

BIKE OF THE MONTH...members put their bike up, other members vote (poll); winner gets BOTM wall tribute; then the top 12 face off for the Haybusa.org "Busa of the Year"....

BIKE OF THE MONTH! - Members post up pics of their bike to enter; other members vote (poll); winner gets plaque/light; at the end of the year, the 12 monthly winners poll off for the Hayabusa.org Busa of the Year!

Here's an example my Gixxer won in April from another board...

skydivrBOTM (Large).jpg

BIKE OF THE MONTH! - Members post up pics of their bike to enter; other members vote (poll); winner gets plaque/light; at the end of the year, the 12 monthly winners poll off for the Hayabusa.org Busa of the Year!

Here's an example my Gixxer won in April from another board...

What, you go to other boards, Keith, your BANNED! :watching::watching::watching:

Same suggestion as above. :rofl::rofl::rofl: I was posting the exact same thing at the same time.

I think it's good idea. Probably played out though.

Last edited:
How about the contest where you put a bat on the floor, put your forehead on the end of it, then spin around a bunch of times and then run in a straight line down field. Who ever makes it the farthest wins. If nothing else this should make for a lot of fun video's.:laugh:

How about the contest where you put a bat on the floor, put your forehead on the end of it, then spin around a bunch of times and then run in a straight line down field. Who ever makes it the farthest wins. If nothing else this should make for a lot of fun video's.:laugh:

I think we can do a special limited edition of that this weekend.

I like the ideas but what about those of us that dont have their beloved busas anymore. I dont like sitting on the sidelines......

Now the get drunk on half a liter of Jager, then get dizzy and run around Capt's house like a wild goat with a rainbow mascot chasing it without ralphing in Capt's hot tub idea for this weekend is one I can get on board with.:whistle:

Exchange that for doing that at the track, first one to make it around one lap (riding, walking or being carted out in ambulance wins :poke::rofl:)

I like the ideas but what about those of us that dont have their beloved busas anymore. I dont like sitting on the sidelines......

Now the get drunk on half a liter of Jager, then get dizzy and run around Capt's house like a wild goat with a rainbow mascot chasing it without ralphing in Capt's hot tub idea for this weekend is one I can get on board with.:whistle:

We could just do two catagories....one for Busas and one for others :beerchug:

Those of you going to Dougs house this weekend had better WATCH OUT!

Doug, you gonna LOG OFF THE ADMIN this time before you leave the house? (just a friendly reminder) :rofl:

Those of you going to Dougs house this weekend had better WATCH OUT!

Doug, you gonna LOG OFF THE ADMIN this time before you leave the house? (just a friendly reminder) :rofl:

Pretty sure he is just going to tie Semi up and throw him in a closet.

Back