Someone come get this

Anybody inthe SC area coming to the bash that can hook up with ditch and bring the table for use by the members?

Hey man, I can be at your place in about 3 hrs if nobody has laid claim to it!! Heck, I would love to have one. My back kills me from layin on the floor!!

I think Lycan wants it. If you want to pick it up and deliver it to the Bash I am sure he would kiss you or soemthing lol

Wow... this is awesome... I am glad that someone is taking you up on this... heck, I would have! Thank you for passing this to someone who will use it!
beerchug.gif
bowdown.gif
thumb_up.gif

hmm.. someone should transport it to the Bash and do a raffle for it. I could transport it from ga.. but charleston is a little out of the way.

Kyle I would be up for that too, again, aside form the fact that I do want it and really could use it I'm all for anything that benefits anyone...can you see if you can work something out? I can pay you a delivery bribe..I mean fee..
beerchug.gif
if you can swing snatching it up on your way to the bash? Let me know what you think, if not I gotta alot of azz kissing so as to keep
guns.gif
gsxrfann's grubby paws off it till I can get it
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Kyle I would be up for that too, again, aside form the fact that I do want it and really could use it I'm all for anything that benefits anyone...can you see if you can work something out? I can pay you a delivery bribe..I mean fee..
beerchug.gif
if you can swing snatching it up on your way to the bash? Let me know what you think, if not I gotta alot of azz kissing so as to keep  
guns.gif
beerchug.gif
Naw man,,,I couldn't do that to anyone. But if you change your mind, or can't get it, please put me as second in line!!
hello.gif
winkold.gif
cool.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif
guns.gif
beerchug.gif
Naw man,,,I couldn't do that to anyone. But if you change your mind, or can't get it, please put me as second in line!!  
hello.gif

winkold.gif

cool.gif
Deal...I will try to work it out with ditch and if I don't get it I will PM you personally..
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

No I dont want money. If someone will not take no for a anser on paying me, they can donate to their local bikers helping bikers, or to this board..

Back