Somebody just made a BIG mistake...

Glad you made it ok! No gunplay, falling and breaking bones, heart attack, gang a$$whipping, etc., etc.....

His buddies are laughing at him now! Are they nice shoes?

Glad you made it ok! No gunplay, falling and breaking bones, heart attack, gang a$$whipping, etc., etc.....

His buddies are laughing at him now! Are they nice shoes?

You tell me...

IMG_5079_Small.JPG

Paintball guns do work pretty well when it comes to punk kids like that! Sometimes though you have to scare the living s$$t out of them.

:bowdown: Great story!! I bet that kid's heart was pounding out of his chest! LOL

Hmm... Salt rock always helps. I got shot in the butt with that while riding dirt bikes on a old mans property when I was a teenager. OMG did that sting! You probably scared the hell out of that kid when you came flying out of the house! haha

Those Salt Pellets hurt, I had a few shots to the back while ripping through the corn fields on my dirt bike in NE Chicago from an angry farmer.

:rofl:
You have to put them on ebay with that story! Have everyone spread the word from this forum and it's guaranteed to go viral!

I like the idea of the ebay or craigslist add, like that one about the attempted mugger who picked on the CCW holder....gotta let me think about that one.

Well that's something to keep you busy on a Saturday night. With 2 - 16 years olds and a 17 year old, I've had my share of antics and stupidity the 3 have gotten into and what we've had done to our house by just as irritating kids as you enountered. The police know my house and kids by name. All I can do it try to straighten then out and at this age try to get them to listen to me any way I can.

Prob'ly good thing you didn't actually catch him, with that much adrenaline running through you, you might have done something that you'd have been charged with and then you'd have been hauled off instead of them.

All seems a bit overly dramatic over simple harmless doorbell ditch, kids will be kids. Out here in Cali you'd probably be arrested for posession of stolen property, not returning the tennies.

CALIFORNIA SUCKS....but anyway lol i would buy some skunk sent or buck urine and fill the shoes with it... then hand them back... you were not able to watch them 24hrs a day and you dont know who put that in there lol

All seems a bit overly dramatic over simple harmless doorbell ditch, kids will be kids. Out here in Cali you'd probably be arrested for posession of stolen property, not returning the tennies.

You are correct about it being harmless, except for two reasons:

1. One of my neighbors, a deputy sheriff for another county, had been the victim of a running doorbell ditch game all last spring (there must be extra points for doing it to a police officer's house). What happened to him went waaay too far. This one got pretty nasty; not only were they ringing his doorbell 2X week in the middle of the night, they were also pounding on the doors and windows, scaring the living crap out of his family. He even installed a motion sensor trigger out in his yard so that he had some warning when they were coming. He found out who the parents were and went down in uniform and warned the parents of what might happen if he felt his or his family's lives were in danger, and I think it stopped. Thought it might have been THOSE kids, and I had to nip it in the bud NOW.

2. My daughter was next door asleep; but if she had been in the house it would have scared her - worse than the poor thing already is of the dark - and that I was not going to accept lying down.

The deputy didn't ask for them back; he thought it was reasonable for them to come back and get them with his parents.

Another reason to not live in CA....

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: i had to come back and read it again for a good laugh. i have even shown a couple fellow marines. :thumbsup::thumbsup: the shoes are such a cherry on top!!:bowdown:

Last edited:
Back